Stay at Home Moms

Please don't let this be a bad day......

It has had an ominous start.....

I just noticed a small wet spot on the kitchen ceiling directly below the bathroom.  This happened once before and DH was able to fix it- it was something with the bathtub pipes.  No idea what is going on now and I am very nervous!  DD did spill a cup of water outside the tub last night, but I think it's unlikely that is the cause.

I hate when this shiit happens.  It always happens to us in multiples too.  First one thing goes wrong, then something breaks, etc.  Then you are out a whole bunch of money because of the joys of being a homeowner.

DH is waiting for his sub to get there and then will be on his way home.  We had plans tonight too, I hope this doesn't end up being an all day (or weekend) thing.

PS- everyone cross your fingers for me that this will be a quick fix!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Please don't let this be a bad day......

• Fingers crossed!  Good luck.
  • Good luck!!  Do you know the cause yet?
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys.  We aren't 100% sure but we think it was just from DD dumping a bunch of water out of the tub the night before.  The spot on the ceiling never got worse and started to dry.  DH came home and checked out the plumbing behind the bathtub through a panel in the wall in DS' room.  Everything was fine there although, it still could have been the toilet.  We are thinking it's just too much of a coincidence though, with the water spilling out of the tub the night before and since it stopped leaking we think it was from that.  Fingers crossed!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"