November 2011 Moms

Friday Exercise Checkin

Yay!  It's Friday!  The only thing better would be if I didn't have to work on Monday.

I have personal training and I'll do 30 minutes of cardio before or after.  I actually slept continuously for 5 hours last night (no hip pain, no potty breaks), so I feel energized.  I had really bad hip pain before I went to bed, but somehow sleeping helped which is generally not the case.  

Happy, healthy Friday!  

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Exercise Checkin

• So jealous that you slept well! And in one week and 2 days you'll be considered full term - exciting!

I couldn't sleep at all so I got up at 4 with H and went to the gym. I did a lower body workout and then ran 3 miles along the flight line of our post.

After the gym I went grocery shopping, cleaned my kitchen and now I think it's time for a bath and nap! I'm SO exhausted already and it's only 9:30am here, haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrsredrox:

I couldn't sleep at all so I got up at 4 with H and went to the gym. I did a lower body workout and then ran 3 miles along the flight line of our post.

After the gym I went grocery shopping, cleaned my kitchen and now I think it's time for a bath and nap! I'm SO exhausted already and it's only 9:30am here, haha.

Gosh, I feel like such a slacker in comparison! Stick out tongue

I did 20 minutes of prenatal pilates that kicked my booty this morning.  I had planned to do 30-40 minutes of cardio afterwards, but I just didn't have the energy or motivation.

Has anyone else found that their workouts are getting more challenging to do/finish? I have really noticed myself slowing down over the past week or so and I hate it.  I don't want to have been so good about working out only to fall off the wagon just weeks away from labor and delivery, when I'm hoping that condititioning will pay off.

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Yay for Friday! I have one more week of procardia for contractions and then when my hubby is home from his work trip, its fair game for baby! I am planning on making some frozen food while he's gone.

I got in 45 on the elliptical today, and am hoping to walk home from the coffee, which is only about 3 blocks from where we live.  Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

Be the change you want to see in the world. Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Yes!  Workouts have definitely got more challenging to do just because I'm so tired.  However, I made sure to pack my gym bag and even though I left work exhausted at 6pm, I still made it a point to go to the gym and spend 45 minutes on the elliptical.  I'm hoping to go for a run in the morning, though it will probably mean getting up early to avoid the heat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"