Pregnant after IF
Options

Bloody show and UTI

So I have had a rough week. Was back to the dr 3 times this week and ended up in L&D last night. First I had the abdominal pain earlier this week. Then I had some bloody show last night, so we rushed to the hospital, they found a UTI. My dr put me on antibiotics, but I am allergic to all the safe ones so I am on a category C one. My eyes are dry from crying from last night, it was absolutely terrifying. I also have been put back on bed rest and have to use monistat looking stuff, and my dosage of magnesuim has been doubled for now. Fun times.

Re: Bloody show and UTI

• Options
    Aww, I'm sorry....feel better soon.  Sorry you have to deal with this...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh sweetie!  Sorry you are going through this.  T&Ps that it clears up soon!  ((hugs))

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh how scary :( I'm so sorry! You'll be in my T&Ps. (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    I'm sorry you have been having such a rough go of it lately. Thinking of you and hoping things turn around quicky!
    After TTC with IR PCOS:
    April 2011: Metformin 1500mg + Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + Prometrium = BFP!
    Beta #1 at 14DPO: 197 Beta #2 at 18DPO: 1296
    At 40w6d, our Team Green surprise came by unplanned C-section and changed our lives forever!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry....I hope you feel better soon - and don't have to experience any more trips to L&D until baby's arrival.  (hugs)
    TTC since 11/2009
    11/2010 DH SA good...01/2011 HSG is clear...01/2011 Consult with RE
    suprise BFP but m/c on 2/7/11
    03/2011 50 mg clomid=BFN
    04/2011 clomid+bromocriptine+IUI=BFP at 11dpiui
    Beta #1(11dpiui)=33, Beta #2 (13dpiui)=96, Beta #3 (20dpiui)=1910, Beta #4 (26dpiui)=20,134
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you are dealing with this. Hope for a quick recovery and will keep you in my T&P
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies, you girls are amazing.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, hon.  I hope you feel better soon.

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    (((big hugs))) hope you start to feel better soon

2004- DX with PCOS

6/2011- Gonal-F + Ganirelix + Oviderl and Crinone= BFP

7/7/2011 Beta #1 119 Beta #2 563 Beta#3 4178

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

http://tinypic.com/r/25z7709/8

• Options
    I am so sorry hun, I hope you start to feel better soon!
  • Options

Thinking of you!!!

Any update? 

Mama to a baby girl born 1/21/2012.
    Currently back stateside but missing Kenya!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"