Indiana Babies
Options

Friday Check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. do you drink coffee?  what kinds?  how do you take it?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday Check-in!

• Options

1.  Still sad and waiting for first AF post loss.  And this tooth pain is still bothering me.. can't wait for my Endodontist apt on Monday.

2. Highlight- Going to visit friends and seeing their new baby.  It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  Lowlight- I'm working from home on a temporary project for my former employer and it isn't going as smoothly as I would have hoped.

3. Nothing really.  Since it isn't supposed to rain, Dh is hoping to finish the deck railing.  I may or may not help him.

4. Yes, but not daily.  When I worked in an office, I generally got it there, but always had cream and/or sugar, never black.  Occasionally I'll treat myself to Starbucks or DD but not often since that gets expensive.  In the summer, I like the cold fraps instead of hot stuff. Sometimes I make coffee at home.  I didn't drink coffee when I was pregnant even though they said a minimal amount was ok, I figured it was better to give it up. Since I'm not pregnant, I drink it again now, but willing to give it up again (soon, I hope).  Actually, if I get ready fast enough this morning, I'm planning to run out to DD to treat myself and then bring back home and get busy working.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1.  Feeling good!  Waiting for AF to start on an "on" cycle. 

2.  Highlight-  There are lots of highlights this week:  my niece randomly saying, "sounds good" in the middle of a conversation between adults (she's 23 months).  So precious! 

Lowlight-K is having a rough time at work right now.

3.  Driving to OH, PA, then NJ!  We're on vacation woo hoo!

4.  Yes, everyday!  Anything.  Usually I add some kind of sweetened creamer and call it a day, but in the autumn and winter I must add trips to Star.bux into the week, for sure.

Have a great weekend, ladies!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. how are you feeling?  26 weeks pregnant with twins - I cry about everything right now.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?  highlight: Successful doctor's appt on Wednesday - meaning no bed rest restrictions yet.  lowlight: Annoyed/frustrated on many levels.

3. weekend plans? Staying off my feet, per doctor's orders.

4. do you drink coffee?  what kinds?  how do you take it?  Yes, I drink coffee every morning, and we are kind of coffee snobs (no folgers).  My typical morning coffee has a little milk and 1 splenda.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? So much better. Still tired 7w 4d pregnant

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight- Finally calling my OB and getting Zofran and phenergan called in for my m/s. I haven't puked since Tuesday! Yay! Lowlight- Don't really have anything 

3. weekend plans? Nothing! Yay! 4. do you drink coffee?  what kinds?  how do you take it? NO! But DH does and when he makes it at home on the weekends it makes me so sick. I can not stand the smell of it, especially now that I'm pregnant. Yuck. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Tired!!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight - DS started rolling over...again...he started rolling belly to back around 3 weeks, but once he hit about 2 months old he got lazy and just stopped...I was beginning to worry! Haha! Lowlight - I've just been super tired all the time! I even took a 3 hour nap when DS was napping on Wednesday! Hope I'm not coming down with something, but I don't feel sick! *fingers crossed*

3. weekend plans? Finishing a project I started a week ago that I should have finished in two days haha! Did I mention I've been really tired?! ;)

4. do you drink coffee?  what kinds?  how do you take it? Nope, don't drink coffee! Never tried it. Indifferent

• Options

1. how are you feeling? Just glad it's Friday and money is back in the bank! Phew, getting my car out of the shop couldn't have come at a worse time bills wise!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight - I got my car back!  Lowlight - DH and I both felt pretty puny Wednesday night. Thankfully it was only a minor stomach bug that was gone by the next morning.

3. weekend plans? We're supposed to have pictures taken by my friend.... We'll have to see how things go.

4. do you drink coffee?  what kinds?  how do you take it?  Not much of a coffee drinker. I really only drink iced coffee.

forum
  • Options

1. 40 weeks, 3 days pregnant.  I have a headache and am just crabby in general because I'm so.done.

2. Highlight - having the day off yesterday and hanging the artwork in the nursery.  Lowlight - I was having regular contractions yesterday (YES!!), but then they stopped (NO!!!!!).  

3. I'm working until 9 tonight to finish out the fiscal year, then the rest of the weekend will be filled with chores, football, and going out to eat.  Pretty low key.

4. Yes, LOVE coffee.  I normally drink coffee from the breakroom at work and bring my own flavored creamer, but I have gone to Starbucks every morning for the last three weeks as a way to coax myself into work.  I've had more Pumpkin Spice Lattes than I can count this fall.

• Options

1. how are you feeling:  almost 4 weeks pp and feeling happy.  dh has the day off from school and i got to shower before noon today and go grocery shopping all alone! wahoo - does it get any better!?! :)

2. highlight:  being home as a family of four today  lowlight:  the night that dd#2 woke up to eat every two hours.  thankfully it was just one night

3. weekend plans:  DH is working all weekend, but my brother is coming home for a big fall festival in my hometown....so i'm sure the majority of time will be spent either at my parent's house or at the festival.  although i'm a little nervous about taking and managing a toddler and a newborn.

4. do you drink coffee:  only if it's sweet enough that it doesn't really taste like coffee.

• Options

Hope I can be added to your weekly check-ins!

1. how are you feeling? Great! 15 weeks

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight: Yesterday walking through Kohls and seeing all the adorable baby clothes. I just want to buy buy buy! Lowlight: We are installing new hardwood floors and its not going to be done until next week : (

3. weekend plans? Wedding on saturday night (possible going, it's so far!) and watching football on Sunday!

4. do you drink coffee?  what kinds?  how do you take it? I drink Maxwell House (decaf now) religiously every morning with a flavored creamer. Sometimes I treat myself to Starbucks while at work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? pretty good, ready for the weekend

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight-getting today off!!  Lowlight-I was assigned many projects/presentations this week

3. weekend plans? We are possibly going to my nephew's soccer game tomorrow and then to a gathering at our friends' house in the evening. I'd like to ride the bike down to Brown County Sunday but I don't know if I can convince DH.

4. do you drink coffee?  what kinds?  how do you take it? I like coffee but I don't drink it every day-mainly because I'm too lazy/running behind to make it. I normally just add a packet of Sweet 'n Low or Equal. I love Starbuck's but only occasionally indulge there because $5 for a cup is ridiculous!! (but it is good!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Feeling good.

2. Highlight: Finished another residency rotation. Now on to Peds Rehab.

Lowlight: nothing stands out...

3. Tonight we went to 20 Taps, a new place on College that was awesome! It was extremely kid-friendly,had awesome cheese curds, and had several great vegetarian options. Tomorrow I'm taking a neighbor girl and my kids to the Children's Museum. Then we're going to the Avett Brothers concert at the Lawn tomorrow night. Football on Sunday.

4. Yes. We set the timer on the coffee pot and I fill up a travel  cup before I head  out to work in the mornings. I take cream and one packet of Splenda.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"