Babies on the Brain
Options

If your spouse or s/o came up to you and asked

"where is the plunger?" and assured you it was most certainly NOT in the bathroom and where would it be, the toilet is completely filled up, would your next question be "with what?"

Ummmmmm, hello?  What on earth do you THINK the toilet it filled with?  water!!!  WATER!!  It sure a hell isn't beer!

JFC.

And, for the record, you can use your toilet brush to unclog it.  Next time I notice the stupid thing not filling properly, I'll take care of it then, instead of trying to figure out where the fvck to find a plunger at 10pm on a weeknight. 

In fairness, I think I did wake him up, but my outrage is still valid.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If your spouse or s/o came up to you and asked

• Options
    It was me.  I stole your plunger and took it to work with me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I would assume that it would be filled with unicorn glitter.

I mean, that's what I shiit. 

I pour boiling water down the toilet if I need to unclog it without a plunger. That seems to help the glitter dissolve.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I swear to god I almost lost my effing mind.  I was on my way to bed and I had to bust the laptop back out because I was going to injure someone. 

• Options
    imageExcitedtostart:

I pour boiling water down the toilet if I need to unclog it without a plunger. That seems to help the glitter dissolve.  

how do you have time to boil water if it's clogged and overflowing?...or am I the only insane person who freaks out when a toilet overflows and assumes any and all toilet malfunctions will lead to overflowing?

Baby in a Blue Teapot
    Tempest in a Blue Teapot, food and everything else
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "You live, you learn, you drink, and move on." ~ Rotty
  • Options

imageweelass24:
    I swear to god I almost lost my effing mind.  I was on my way to bed and I had to bust the laptop back out because I was going to injure someone. 

Lol.  You should stay here instead.  For his sake and mine!  I miss you.

Oh, and I'm supposed to ask you about good brands of chocolate to buy in London.

• Options
    I rarely have had a toilet overflow.  Actually, the only time was the time I shitt out that VW.  And that really should have been expected.  Which it was not.

• Options
    imagearmandos_girl:

imageweelass24:

Lol.  You should stay here instead.  For his sake and mine!  I miss you.

Oh, and I'm supposed to ask you about good brands of chocolate to buy in London.

I miss you too.  Honestly, Cadbury.  Its better over there.  I can send you a whole list of goodies he should bring home.  when is he going?  Also, what are your plans for January? I'm thinking about taking J on a trip when the other 2 got to Ireland.

• Options
    I've never had a toilet overflow, usually if it doesn't flush I go for plan B - plunger or boil water. 
  • Options

imageweelass24:
    I rarely have had a toilet overflow.  Actually, the only time was the time I shitt out that VW.  And that really should have been expected.  Which it was not.

Lmao!  I still remember the post entitled "FLOOOOOOOD!"

• Options
    imagearmandos_girl:

imageweelass24:

Lmao!  I still remember the post entitled "FLOOOOOOOD!"

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! YES!!!!  OMG.  that whole event was traumatizing and we had that POS plunger that barely worked for the easiest of clogs.  I was terrified I would have to go again before DH came home.

• Options

OK, I have to go to sleep.  amandos, hit me up on gchat tomorrow.  Also, I have a pin board for food I love from Ireland.  All of it is available in the UK. 

:hugs and kisses:

• Options

omggggg actual Cadbury. ::wipes drool from keyboard::

night wee!

Baby in a Blue Teapot
    Tempest in a Blue Teapot, food and everything else
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "You live, you learn, you drink, and move on." ~ Rotty
  • Options
    I'm so sorry but this ribbon has me LOL'ing.  My brother is the king of the frantic search for the plunger (dude, how much TP does one person need to use?!?!).  He has definitely overflowed the toilet at my mom's.  Whenever he moves to a new country and has to set up his new place, a plunger is one of his first purchases.  He had a new recruit (teacher) show up at his apartment late one night and the kid sheepishly said "I've been told you're the guy to see about a plunger." :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    imagekittybits21:
    imageExcitedtostart:

how do you have time to boil water if it's clogged and overflowing?...or am I the only insane person who freaks out when a toilet overflows and assumes any and all toilet malfunctions will lead to overflowing?

My toilet rarely overflows when it's clogged.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imageweelass24:

"where is the plunger?" and assured you it was most certainly NOT in the bathroom and where would it be, the toilet is completely filled up, would your next question be "with what?"

Ummmmmm, hello?  What on earth do you THINK the toilet it filled with?  water!!!  WATER!!  It sure a hell isn't beer!

JFC.

And, for the record, you can use your toilet brush to unclog it.  Next time I notice the stupid thing not filling properly, I'll take care of it then, instead of trying to figure out where the fvck to find a plunger at 10pm on a weeknight. 

In fairness, I think I did wake him up, but my outrage is still valid.

weird- my very first thought if someone told me that hte toilet was completely filled up would be WITH POOP????!?! HOW?!?

because even though it would be improbable, that seems like what you would fill a toilet with.

I would think- omg. you pooped and pooped and pooped, and filled that effer right UP?

you poop machine!

• Options
    imageEdithBouvierBeale:

weird- my very first thought if someone told me that hte toilet was completely filled up would be WITH POOP????!?! HOW?!?

because even though it would be improbable, that seems like what you would fill a toilet with.

I would think- omg. you pooped and pooped and pooped, and filled that effer right UP?

you poop machine!

Only if I was doing a colonic irrigation maybe.  Surprise

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"