Success after IF

HSG tomorrow

My HSG is scheduled for tomorrow.  DH wasn't planning to go with me because someone has to take care of DD in the morning, but now I'm second guessing that decision.

What do you think?  Should he just come with me and bring DD?  I'm guessing he'd take her out to breakfast while I was having my HGS done.   I'm not sure what to do.  What do you all think? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HSG tomorrow

• I went by myself and I was fine.  It was much more of a hassle for DH to bring DS than for me to go alone.  DH stayed home with DS.  They told me that the second time (after having been pregnant) it would be much easier and they were right.  It was over before I knew it.
    imageimageimage
    TTC #1: IUI #2 = BFP , Betas 550 (16 dpiui), 1523 (18 dpiui)
    Hypothyroid, LPD, FSH 13.0, TTC 2 yrs B4 BFP

TTC #2: FSH 23, AMA, IUI 1, 2, 3 = BFN, IVF #1 = MC
    IVF #2 = BFP - Betas 194 (14dp2dt), 366 (16 dp2dt), 841 (18 dp2dt)
    (vanished twin ~7 weeks)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I would definitely go alone.  It will be way more of a hassle for him to have to entertain your DD.  I was totally fine to drive myself after. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • They are SO much easier after having been pregnant...   I would have DH stay back to take care of DD.   I think you'll be just fine!   
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• imageswgal:
    I would definitely go alone.  It will be way more of a hassle for him to have to entertain your DD.  I was totally fine to drive myself after. 
    Agreed. I went to work afterwards.

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"