Success after IF

My grand plan backfired

Betsy has class pictures on Wednesday.  She has to wear her uniform.  I thought I would grab the one that has sat brand-new and unused in her cubby for 2 months when I picked her up early next week. Well, today she meets me at the door with mommy, I peed my pants.  So I had to change her into the new uniform so we can go home.

At least she didn't pee her pants at the start of her day and then get a hole or a stain on the new t-shirt.  Her other ones are already faded and have grass stains. 

So while I am glad to have the new uniform at home and ready to go for picture day, I just wish she hadn't peed her pants.  It's not fun trying to cram into a preschool bathroom with your 2 year old to change your 4 year old's pee clothes. Oy! 

Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven

Re: My grand plan backfired

• Oh no! Any indication of why she wet her pants?

I really don't understand potty training... It is so much more of a process than I realized it would be. I thought we were past accidents, and then they became daily again... I think we're back on track, but really, I feel like who the heck knows!! It is just sooo frustrating.

Hang in there, mama!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"