Infertility

Emotional side effects of Ovidrel!?

I did the ovidrel shot for ovulation this morning and this afternoon I feel like a basket case! I am assuming this is normal. I did a shot like this a few years ago, but I don't remember being this emotional. It doesn't help that I am frustrated with class work but I am breaking down and crying over every problem I have with my homework! Ugh!!! All I want to do is go to bed for a couple days and sleep this off lol.

Anyone else have this lovely side-effect? 

Me: 32 DH: 38 TTC for 4 years (total) Me: PCOS, Low Progesterone, Factor V Leiden Thrombophillia (fancy for genetic blood clotting disorder) I've had 4 miscarriages, two with my current DH, and two in my previous marriage. Unfortunately, I am the common factor here! *3/2012: Clomid CD 4-9, awaiting ovulation!! *1-23-2012 BFP! Unfortunately without Progesterone supplements early on, M/C 1-30-2012 *3-2010 BFP! Low progesterone, small gest sac, m/c 4-2010 at 9 wks *9-2008 BFP, Tried Myofacial Release Therapy and Daily Progesterone Injections. m/c 10-2008 at 9 wks *9-2007 BFP, Clomid, Estrace, Gonal F injection, Progesterone suppositories. m/c 10-2007 at 7wks

Re: Emotional side effects of Ovidrel!?

• Oh yes!!!!  I did my shot last night, and I can't even remember what I was watching, but it made me all teary!!!

Then I had a dream that I was on a date with Kenny Powers from East Bound and Down.. and woke up feeling guilty and upset for cheating on DH in my dream!! 

I'm also bloated and peeing a lot!!!

You are definatley not alone!  When is your ER? 

Good luck!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi naybird ~ wow I hope I don't have crazy dreams.. I already have vivid ones, don't need any help there!

I had to look that abbreviation up lol. No ER - we are actually do things 'naturally' this cycle. So we are to do the BD on CD 16 (tomorrow.) It is timed, so 36 hours after the shot... so romantic isn't it!?  Stick out tongue

Thanks, glad to know I'm not the only emotional one around lol. I guess hormones are all part of the fun..never a dull moment!

Good Luck to you too!!!! 

Me: 32 DH: 38 TTC for 4 years (total) Me: PCOS, Low Progesterone, Factor V Leiden Thrombophillia (fancy for genetic blood clotting disorder) I've had 4 miscarriages, two with my current DH, and two in my previous marriage. Unfortunately, I am the common factor here! *3/2012: Clomid CD 4-9, awaiting ovulation!! *1-23-2012 BFP! Unfortunately without Progesterone supplements early on, M/C 1-30-2012 *3-2010 BFP! Low progesterone, small gest sac, m/c 4-2010 at 9 wks *9-2008 BFP, Tried Myofacial Release Therapy and Daily Progesterone Injections. m/c 10-2008 at 9 wks *9-2007 BFP, Clomid, Estrace, Gonal F injection, Progesterone suppositories. m/c 10-2007 at 7wks
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenaybird:

Oh yes!!!!  I did my shot last night, and I can't even remember what I was watching, but it made me all teary!!!

Then I had a dream that I was on a date with Kenny Powers from East Bound and Down.. and woke up feeling guilty and upset for cheating on DH in my dream!! 

I'm also bloated and peeing a lot!!!

You are definatley not alone!  When is your ER? 

Good luck!

Omg I had these same side effects, I was having crazy dreams all night, every night for like, 4 nights after doing the Ovidrel trigger lol. And ditto on the emo, crampy, bloatedness.

• I was VERY emotional. I felt insane..
    Me: 27, DH 30. TTC since June'10. Lap. in Aug'11 to open right tube, and remove very mild endo. DH just fine. IUI #1 Oct.2011, BFN, cyst forced to wait, IUI#2 BFN. Taking a break before deciding what to do next. No family history of infertility, no known health issues. IF Blog: http://ifdiaries.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"