Cloth Diapering

Different brands of CD but same print?

I was just perusing Spots as I'm getting ready to list some Fuzzibunz for sale and ran across a FB Zoo print diaper. It appears to be the exact same pattern as our Kawaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter blue animal print.  Are Kawaii and FB related in any way? Does this happen often?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Different brands of CD but same print?

• Swaddlebees and Blueberry have the same prints.  I don't know if the companies are a joint business or not though
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Some prints are popular and the fabric is readily available
  • Loading the player...
  • You will see lots of prints repeated in different brands.  Swaddlebees and Blueberry are related companies.  Not sure about FB and Kawaii.
  • Interesting. I don't think FB and Kawaii ate related but they are both made in China, so maybe? Blueberry and Swaddlebees are definitely related.
  • I don't think they're related. I think they use the same Chinese supplier of PUL.

It makes me laugh at all the people that tell me Kawaii feel "cheap" though.

• imagetokenhoser:

I don't think they're related. I think they use the same Chinese supplier of PUL.

It makes me laugh at all the people that tell me Kawaii feel "cheap" though.

I own both FB and Kawaii (plus several other brands of pockets). Truthfully, I am not a huge fan of either and think they both feel cheap Wink I like my Kawaii much better, though, as they are MUCH less leaky.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"