Babies on the Brain

Re: edith

• right now I am!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm still trying to figure out TN boards.  ML and relationships are basically the same?  Some of the same people but pretty much no difference right?  And GP?  Not as many rules as TTGP, but still full of crazy?

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Eeeeeeedith. I meeesss you.
  • well.

RE was overthrown by the Local Nesties of the Carribean about a year ago, when they left the islands for the mainland and needed a permanent home. The only issues that arose from this appropriation of nest real estate were minor protests by TIP, who farmed the land for potential dramz. A treaty was reached, and TIP has full rights to access any future dirt.

A merger with ML was attempted (previous to the establishment of RE), and half heartedly embraced by both sides, but ultimately, the 2 party system reigns supreme. The personalities and relationships between the factions are very different, as are the proverbial lines and boundaries. Totally different cultures.

a lot of shiit will fly freely on ML that RE (CN) can't interpret or accept, and likewise for RE (CN) with ML.

Each board has their own separate pariahs and favorites and long time posters.

earlier this year, a Knot board attempted to merge with the RE board, and it also never worked out.

I don't actually know anything about GP or TGP or anything, I mostly lurk on the bump whnen someone points out shenanigans. Although I have a work Visa for the Parenting board.

• aaaaaaaaaaaand this is why edith is awesome.

Also, I'm sorry for the loss of Joopy.  Sad

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageweelass24:

aaaaaaaaaaaand this is why edith is awesome.

Also, I'm sorry for the loss of Joopy.  Sad

Jooky!

and thank you. she was the best.

: (

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"