Well the reason for the loss was that our daughter had Trisomy 16. We had a little girl who never really had a chance. The news is bitter sweet. No other way to put it really. My body did what it should have and now knowing this we can truly heal. All other results (RPL panel and DH's chromosomal testing) came back fine.
1 - A 3rd fresh cycle using an agonist protocol (synarel instead of lupron) and we will incorporate estrogen priming. I was also given a presciption for DHEA (not sure if you need a Rx in the States, but you do in Canada) and told to keep taking CoQ10. We are doing everything we can to make this 3rd cycle lead to a sticky BFP.
2 - I am waiting on the call to hear when I will be scheduled for another hystroscopy. I guess this is a must b/c I had a m/c. RE will also be redoing my day 3 b/w and antral follicle count.
3 - Push for more than $1000 off our next cycle. Honestly, I find that offer to be insulting. This will be our 3rd IVF and they totaly fuct up our first cycle.
I have decided that I don't want to cycle any earlier than November with ER being mid-December. I have to wait to hear if this is OK with the lab - my RE wasn't sure about xmas holiday closures. If that doesn't work then we will cycle in either January or February.