Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

An easy to clean high chair? Does it exist?!

I have a Peg perego primo pappa...it was given to me second hand, and I HATE it!  It's a pain to clean all the fabric parts...food gets mashed into the straps, and it's seriously hard to take apart to clean.

Can anyone reccomend one that is easy to clean, or relativley speaking when you've got a messy 10 month old!  :)

TIA

Re: An easy to clean high chair? Does it exist?!

• Options
    The Boon Flair seems super easy to wipe down
  • Options

I have the S1 by Safety First and I haven't had any problems.

I've only taken the cover off once to machine wash it and that was because DS had a cold and sneezed boogers all over it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our FP healthy care is a breeze to clean.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Boon Flair if you have $300 to spare. If you don't the Ikea Antilop is only $25 and no crevices to worry about. We have that, and it is so much easier to clean than the Graco Blossom we had for our other girls.
  • Options
    I'll take your Prima Pappa. I love ours! It is a pain to clean, but I still love it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Love my Stokke Tripp Trapp. 
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options

Ikea Antilop - $25 and it is AMAZING!!!  I challenge any other highchair to it and I guarantee the Antilop will win as easiest to clean and use.

I used a Chicco Polly and it was horrible, then I discovered the Antilop and haven't looked back.

FWIW I couldn't give the Chicco away.  I paid $140 new for it and let it go for $50 and it was only 6 months old.

Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • Options

Thanks for the input ladies, I'm going to pick up the Ikea Antilop this weekend!!  I'm excited that I only have to scrub the stupid peg perego one more night!  Smile

• Options

imagekatcarls:
    Our FP healthy care is a breeze to clean.

Yup... I literally pop it in the shower, turn it on for five minutes and it comes out perfectly clean (the tray fits in the dishwasher). 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"