April 2011 Moms

Facebook Group

How to I find The Bump April 2011 facebook group?  I keep searching and nothing comes up!

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Facebook Group

• You have to be invited to join I'll let them know you are interested.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Its a "private group" I'll let the mods or whom ever is in charge know you are interested.

Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much!  I am on Facebook under Shari Rice Clark.
  • Me too please!  Tara Park
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I left a message with the ladies who add people.
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

• Me 3! Please :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sending PMs to you ladies with my info so I can add you :)

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• Me too!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can please get an invite to the Facebook group ?
  • imagebuffaluffagus:

Yeah, some of us got kicked off the group for no apparent reason (I used to be really active on this board. This irritated the hell out of me).

I wouldn't waste your time.

You were kicked off??

I am a little irritated that all of these people I've never seen/heard of before are going to be allowed to join. I thought FB was intended for people who had been active here throughout our pregnancies.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I tried to save Buffy. I added her info to the list and she was still deleted. I am sorry.

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• imageSarahL77:
    imagebuffaluffagus:

Yeah, some of us got kicked off the group for no apparent reason (I used to be really active on this board. This irritated the hell out of me).

You were kicked off??

I am a little irritated that all of these people I've never seen/heard of before are going to be allowed to join. I thought FB was intended for people who had been active here throughout our pregnancies.

Yeah, I was kicked off "by accident". But by all means... please form a new group full of people with 20 posts who have definitely been around the whole time. April 2012 was creating their own group (which ended up apparently being created by a 12 year old troll...) and it made me cringe about all the FB drama from this board. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • imagesharirclark:
    Thank you so much!  I am on Facebook under *****.

imageTPINK6283:
    Me too please!  *****

I would recommend removing your names from your posts. Who knows who out there is looking and by having your names its creepy what people can find and do with stuff posted on the internet.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • can you add me too? Please :)

Alexia Sadowsky Eslinger

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCiaram22:

imagesharirclark:

imageTPINK6283:
    Me too please!  *****

I would recommend removing your names from your posts. Who knows who out there is looking and by having your names its creepy what people can find and do with stuff posted on the internet.

You realize clicking on your pinterest button gives your name as well right?  Other than that I agree.

Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • imageohiostategal:
    imageCiaram22:

imagesharirclark:

imageTPINK6283:
    Me too please!  *****

You realize clicking on your pinterest button gives your name as well right?  Other than that I agree.

You realize my pinterest name is false right.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Sorry about all of the drama ladies.

To be honest, I often lurk on here maybe once a week because I am not allowed access from work and the website is very difficult to navigate on my cell phone.  I am constantly on Facebook (via my phone when I pump) and would get more benefit from the great advice and would post more often if I was part of the Facebook group.

I understand that you only want active member as part of the Facebook group, but some people just have different means of communication...I just happen to communicate better through Facebook.

• imagebuffaluffagus:
    imageSarahL77:
    imagebuffaluffagus:

You were kicked off??

Yeah. I'm going to be totally honest, it left me a little butthurt so I started boycotting this board. Mature, I know. Hah!

All of this. I have been an active poster on here for over a year, and was one of the initial joiners of the FB group, where I posted actively as well. I added my name to the do not delete list and still was deleted. I have had a few different people try to readd me to the group with no apparent success. I dont know what I did, but apparently I am not worthy. It hurts the feelers a little bit

• imagekaube:
    imagebuffaluffagus:
    imageSarahL77:
    imagebuffaluffagus:

You were kicked off??

Yeah. I'm going to be totally honest, it left me a little butthurt so I started boycotting this board. Mature, I know. Hah!

All of this. I have been an active poster on here for over a year, and was one of the initial joiners of the FB group, where I posted actively as well. I added my name to the do not delete list and still was deleted. I have had a few different people try to readd me to the group with no apparent success. I dont know what I did, but apparently I am not worthy. It hurts the feelers a little bit

I can add you back. it sometimes takes a couple tries. I'll send you a PM w/ my info.

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

• I sent PMs to a bunch of people and have only had 2 add me on fb so I can add them to the group. If you want my info to add me PM me.

biblionerd: I just saw that you were kicked off. I can tell you the full details, I am pretty sure it was nothing personal. But it is up to you.

And to everyone else: The person who took it upon themselves to remove all these people from the facebook page before the time limit and without considering the list, removed herself shortly after. I was very upset about what happened, and added anyone who contacted me in the time after. It was done without the consent of all of us there.

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"