January 2011 Moms

Baby fever, like, BAD!

Some close friends of mine are currently in the active labor process, her water broke already, and she's hoping the baby will arrive before dinner?

Another friend is 8 months pregnant, her belly has dropped and she's got those darn BH contractions.

And another friend just found out she's having a baby girl. She's 19 weeks along, and she looks amazing (so jealous, she's gained 4 pounds and both she & baby are completely healthy).

My SIL (the one with 7 5 kids?) just announced #8 is on the way.

And now it's got my baby factroy screaming "Quick! Someone knock me up, NOW!"?

DD isn't even 9 months, DS just turned 2?.I must sit down and have a serious talk with myself on how crazy it is to want another baby right now?.talk me down ladies, I'm ready to jump DH the minute he walks in the door tonight (not that he would mind?)

Re: Baby fever, like, BAD!

• We are waiting until at least January to start ttc #3. it's taking all my will power to not just start now. I too have horrible baby fever!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel the same way very often. But I really think it through and say it would be so much easier if I wait. It doesn't help that H wants another one like now. But we are waiting.
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL me too. Sadly DH doesn't want another until he is done with grad school because he thinks it's too much on our plates, especially with me commuting to work in New Jersey. I wish his Advisor would just graduate him already... my clock is ticking lol
  • Just go hang out at your SIL's house. That might help you! LOL

For me, the fever comes and goes. Today, it's gone. 

• Wow..My DH wishes I had baby fever...lol..I'm in over my head as it is..I think about having more some days..then he gets fussy or starts teething..and we both are crying and I say no way...I don't know how to talk you down other than say you wanna come over here and watch my LO?? Lol! Stick out tongue

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's definitely going around!  We pulled the goalie a few months ago.  We're "letting nature decide" as DH puts it.  If you need to get rid of the fever just remind yourself how little sleep and quite time you'll get with 2 toddlers and a newborn!  Can you imagine grocery shopping with 3 that close together?  Where would you even put them?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"