Adoption

Adoption through NJ State

Has anyone ver been through this or considered this. And what can you tell me??

Re: Adoption through NJ State

• Do you mean adopting from foster care?  There is at least one woman who posts here who is currently in the process of doing this.

Or did you mean adopting while living in NJ?  There are several of us who have/are doing this.

• We should finalize our son's adoption next month.  He started as a foster placement, and now over 2.5 years later, we are adopting him.

I do have some general Fost/Adopt Q&A in my blog

https://makeitgrand.blogspot.com/search/label/Fost%2FAdopt%20Q%20and%20A

Do you have specific questions?   I can try to answer any foster / fost/adopt questions - but I have no experience with domestic infant adoption

• Loading the player...
  • Your post above makes me think that you are interested in domestic, infant adoption.  There are several posters here who have done so in NJ.  What specific questions do you have?

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the FAQs at the top of this page for a general idea of where to start.

• imageCaptainSerious:

Your post above makes me think that you are interested in domestic, infant adoption.  There are several posters here who have done so in NJ.  What specific questions do you have?

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the FAQs at the top of this page for a general idea of where to start.

Yes, I am interested in domestic infant adoption. I wanted to see if I could get some info on that and see what people experienced while going through it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"