dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

Re: Thankful Thursday

• i'm thankful for my awesome who took off work today to hang out together to wait for beta & he even took me for breakfast!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • i'm thankful for my awesome DH who took off work today to hang out together to wait for beta & he even took me for breakfast!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsNap515:
    i'm thankful for my awesome DH who took off work today to hang out together to wait for beta & he even took me for breakfast!

That's so sweet of him.  Best of luck today!

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am thankful for the amazing amount of support I have received from my family and friends for the 5K I am doing this weekend to help families OVERCOME infertility. 

I am thankful I have my own office that I can decorate and isolate myself in because of my insane co-workers.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• So thankful that tomorrow I get to witness two little boys' faces when they see Magic Kingdom for the first time

When I was there two years ago, I had just found out that IVF #3 had just failed (c/p) and didn't believe that this day will ever come for me.  I remember standing on Main St USA watching all the families streaming by me and bawling my eyes out.

So so so grateful for the life I have and thinking of all my IF sisters still fighting the good fight.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so, so thankful for my new job! Even though I haven't started yet, I've been in contact with my new office and my new boss often and I'm in love already. This job is just so perfect for me! I can't wait to start!

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• I'm thankful for you ladies <3

I was also thinking just the other day how thankful I am that we live near and can afford to buy fresh food. There are so many people without transportation that don't live anywhere near a grocery store or if they do, there's little to no fresh produce so they have to buy overpriced, processed crap.

I'm thankful I have a job where I can work from home when I'm sick instead of taking PTO or having to come to the office and infect everyone else. I think more employers should make it easier for people to work from home. It would save a lot of overhead costs as well as fuel costs for employees (I know this isn't practical for everyone depending on their occupation though). 

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageOrangeSmoke:

So thankful that tomorrow I get to witness two little boys' faces when they see Magic Kingdom for the first time

When I was there two years ago, I had just found out that IVF #3 had just failed (c/p) and didn't believe that this day will ever come for me.  I remember standing on Main St USA watching all the families streaming by me and bawling my eyes out.

So so so grateful for the life I have and thinking of all my IF sisters still fighting the good fight.

That must be an amazing feeling! Have fun Smile

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageOrangeSmoke:

So thankful that tomorrow I get to witness two little boys' faces when they see Magic Kingdom for the first time

This is very cool!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thankful that we have options that I didn't think we did.

Thankful that my 5 month old nephew is ok after a fractured skull.

• *I am thankful for my health - I had 2 people tell me this week that they have myeloma.  Hearing this seems to put everything into perspective.

*I am thankful for my job

*And like DW above, I am thankful for my office and door that I can shut to keep the loco people out!

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • I'm thankful for DH.  Even though we're having a rough time right now, the experience(s) reinforce my love for him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"