Babies on the Brain
Options

I need a trunk or treat idea.

Allie's school is doing trunk or treat for the students.  I have ran a few ideas out on paper, but I am not sold on one.

Monkey themed-  I was going to decorate my area like a jungle and dress like a monkey and hand out bananas.

Ladybug themed- Use left over stuff from her party with little to no cost.  Hand out ladybug toys from the party store. I would dress like a lady bug. 

Any suggestions? 

Edit to be clear.

I need other suggestions for what to decorate as.   

Re: I need a trunk or treat idea.

• Options
    Trunk or treat?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageExcitedtostart:
    Trunk or treat?

You set up in a parking lot and let kids go trick or treating out of cars of people you know.  This one is closed off to students and their families.  Churches do them for their congregations.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's cool, I've never heard of that before!

If it's a Trunk or Treat, clearly you should dress up as an Elephant on Vacation and hand out peanuts. Except that I'm sure that's not an okay treat... What else do elephants eat?  

• Options
    We did one a few years back where we dressed as cows (now looking back on it, it probably wasn't the best choice). We decorated my trunk like a farm with a bunch of stuffed animal cows, hay and some cheap plastic garden fence and handed out Cow Tails candy.
  • Options
    Hmmm, this is hard for me b/c I always give out candy.  I like the toy idea the best out of the two.
    Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
  • Options

imageDrBeepersWife:
    Hmmm, this is hard for me b/c I always give out candy.  I like the toy idea the best out of the two.

Sorry I should be more clear.  I am looking for ideas to decorate my car trunk/ area with.   

• Options

Well, if you took plain red plastic tablecloths (99 cent store kind) and basically wrapped your car in it - 1 for the hood, 1 for the roof, then 2 or 3 for all 4 doors - and then took black garbage bags and cut them into smaller pieces, fill them with air or newspaper, and tape that to the body of your car for spots. Then you could get maybe 2 feet of black pipe insulation (home depot, cheap) and attach it to your front grill like antannae. 

For the monkey theme I'll have to think some more.  

• Options
    Decorate a pasture and dress up as a cow and hand out cheese sticks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options
    My in-laws did a pirate theme for their church Trunk or Treat a couple of years ago, and it was a big hit.  They dressed up, had the trunk serve as a "treasure chest" with mardi gras beads, candy, etc.  They decorated with nets, palm fronds, etc.  It was really cute!
  • Options

Decorate your car like an airplane, you dress as a flight attendant, and hand out mini bottles of liquor....or peanuts.

Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"