April 2011 Moms
Options

spoiled-VENT

I feel bad complaining about this because I know that a bunch of moms are going through the 4 month wakefull period, which DD never did. But I just gotta vent! DD was sleeping through the night anywhere from a  6-10 hour stretch and now she wakes up every night for a feeding. She wakes up so easily now when it comes to night time sleeping. If one of us gets up to go to the bathroom it wakes her up and NEEDS to nurse or else she just cries. She also doesn't have the option of sleeping in a different room right now either! Getting tired over here. (oh and she takes an hour or two to fall asleep some nights) vent over.

Re: spoiled-VENT

• Options

My DS was doing the same thing during month 4 but seems to be going back to normal now. He seems to be sleeping a little more heavily and, instead of waking up at 2am to eat and taking 1-2 hours to get back to sleep, he is now waking at 9pm to eat (after going to bed at 7:30pm), falling right asleep, and sleeping for the rest of the night. SO much better!

My experience has been that he is mostly just HUNGRY. They're going through huge growth spurts right now. 

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is going to be 6 mons in a couple of days...do they hit a growth spurt at that age as well?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would amp up the white noise in your room. It muffles a lot of that type of noise.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Options
    There is a 6 month growth spurt. She could be going through that.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"