Attachment Parenting
Options

Balance Check In

Posting & running - got some freelance work to get done while Ari is napping. 

Take it away ladies! I'll be back later tonight. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Balance Check In

• Options
    I have gone to yoga every day since Sunday. Physically, I am feeling awesome. Work-wise, I feel like I've been more focused and efficient post-yoga. So now I am asking myself why I don't challenge myself to do this every week, but I know it's not sustainable. Somehow, other stuff manages to get in the way one day or another.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've made it to the gym twice this week before work. YAY! (Liam's teething, so one night was a nightmare, and I didn't make it the next day.) I'm prepping for tonight's class, then going home for a few hours, then coming back. Keeping on top of grading is going to be my biggest challenge, I think.

And Liam might be able to come to my office for an hour on Fridays! The music prof asked Jared (my guy) to be in a vocal ensemble around our teaching schedules, so on Fridays from 1-2, I'll have an office-baby! Big Smile (And Jared will get to pick up one more college credit toward his music major. We thought he'd be able to do the SAHD thing plus work on his degree, but we couldn't schedule everything this quarter.)

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My younger sister (16) babysat Ari for me on Saturday. I got a massage & did some shopping. We're going to make it a regular thing - 1 or 2 times per month. Ari adores her & she's really good with him.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"