High-Risk Pregnancy

My babies couldn't wait

Hi Ladies

I posted a few times in the last two weeks and was hoping to be a permanent member of this board for a few weeks while on bedrest but my boys had other plans.

After one week on bedrest at home and 5 days on strict hospital bedrest, my boys were born at 25w3d.  We have a long road ahead in the NICU but the boys are stable.  We are thankful for being able to get the steroid shots when we did, and I know the 5 days in the hospital were better than none.

I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck.  The few times that I did participate in the daily bedrest checkin definitely made me feel more normal and I want to thank you all for that.  I will probably be frequenting the preemie board from now on.

Thanks for everything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My babies couldn't wait

• Lots of T&P for you and your boys.   (((huge hugs)))
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• T&p for you guys! Keep us posted on how their doing.
  • Loading the player...
  • oh i'm glad you're all okay.  hope it continues with many smiles ahead!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on your baby boys! I'm sure this has been a roller coaster. GREAT job for keeping them in for that extra time when you were on bedrest/hospitalized! Each day counts Smile
    Married 8.4.07
    BFP #1 4.15.11 Twin girls born 11/17/11
    BFP #2 10/16/13 m/c at 9w
    BFP #3 4/7/14 EDD 12/13/14

• So sorry to hear that they made an early arrival, but I'm sure they are in good hands and will be well taken care of in NICU.  Good luck!
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!  Sending best wished your way :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"