Infertility

~*~DOR/POF/AMA Check-in~*~

This group is open to anyone who has Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Premature Ovarian Failure (sometimes also called Primary Ovarian Insufficiency - POI), or is of Advanced Maternal Age. 

This check-in will be posted each Wednesday.  If you?d like to be added to this group, please reply to this message, and I?ll make sure to add you for next week.  Welcome to the lurkers!  We know this can be a difficult journey, but we welcome you with open arms.  Let us know if we can answer any questions.

GRADUATES ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO POST! 

Status Update: What is going on in your cycle or where are you in your process?

QOTWHave you had any testing done (other than progesterone) that would point to issues related to your body not accepting an embryo at the very early stages of pregnancy? If so, what are they?

BFPs!

-

In the 2ww

solarflare ? IUI #2 on 9/10, now 10DPO, GL!!!

jlcrane78 ? ET 9/20, beta 9/29, GL!!!

eem731 ? Welcome!! 4dpIUI, GL!!!

Currently Cycling or on BCP?s

ceemonkey ? on BCPs in prep for next cycle

mm29 ? on stims for IVF #2.2

mtlaurel ? on day 4 of stims, 1st u/s 9/23

MandaS08 ? IUI # BFN (((hugs))), IUI #2 upcoming

reb259 ? on Lupron for IVF #3, stims start 9/24?

Melbabyfever ? Welcome!! On est patch for IVF #1

mrslianne ? Welcome!! IVF #1 ER on 9/23, GL!!!

Waiting to Cycle/Between Cycles

leolyns ? IUI in Oct

Mrs.McIrish ? Approved for IVF #2, will start BCPs soon

lynn0926 ? retrieval planned for mid-Oct

Charmire ? waiting to cycle until Jan

Delta04 ?on DHEA, prepping for IVF #4

UMichGirl ?taking estrace & ganirelix shots, ER in Oct

Mrkyrain ? IVF 1.5 BFN (((hugs))); WTF on 9/26

Trippleb ? Waiting to start IVF with another RE

GettinCrafty ? Nat cycles while planning treatment

CeeCee82 ? IVF #1 BFN (((hugs))), taking a break

jillychris ? meeting with new RE for 2nd opinion

madhatterxo ? on a break from fertility treatments, trying naturally

MIA

mamabears ? waiting to cycle in July b/c of insurance

Rabon629 ? Welcome!! Awaiting IUI #1

bmpwatch ? looking into DE

lhcooper ? beta on 7/1 (GL!!!)

GenRN45 ? Welcome!!! TTC #2 early 2012

vanceke08 ? Welcome!! Scrapping IVF plan, moving towards adoption

bubbas mama1 ? on Lupron, FET #2 set for 9/12

~*~Graduates~*~

mlhowe07 ? BFP on 4/28!! Congrats!

DoingItRight ? BFP on 5/15!!!!

lenebene ? positive beta 5/13 on DE IVF!!!

danish16 ? BFP on 7/1!! Congrats!

TotallyLoCo ? FET 8/5, +HPT 8/12, beta 8/15, CONGRATS!!

Tootlebug ? BFP on 8/12 ? twins! CONGRATS!

STL34 ? BFP on IVF #3!  

snoangel79 ? BFP! Update 9/21 ? it?s TWINS!! CONGRATS!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS YOU'D LIKE ME TO ASK! I have a hard time coming up with things so please let me know. 

SAIF Always Welcome
TTC #1 since Fall 2008
High FSH, Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome
Unsuccessful with my OE, moving to DE + DS
DE + DS IVF #1: Dec 2012 - BFP, nothing at first u/s 
DE + DS IVF #2: 3/14/13 - c/p
DE + DS IVF #3: 7/12/13 - BFP! Finally! No heartbeat at 7w1d.
DE + DS IVF #4: 5/16/14 - BFN
DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky 

Re: ~*~DOR/POF/AMA Check-in~*~

• Update: I am on BCP to get rid of the large cyst I had, and also to suppress me for the start of next cycle. I'm on my last week of the BCP and I can't wait to be done. I've been having horrible cramps since Saturday, have been spotting since then as well, and then since Monday I've been having a full-fledged period. And it's the worst one I've had in awhile. I called my doctor because I'm not supposed to have a period until I've finished the pills but they didn't seem concerned with it, said "breakthrough bleeding" is normal. I'd call this more than a breakthrough!

QOTW: I have not had any such testing done. If I ever actually got pregnant I assume I would!

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

• Status Update: What is going on in your cycle or where are you in your process?

DH goes to freeze sperm tomorrow since he will most likely be working when I have my IUI. Info session tomorrow for me and I'll receive my timeline, I think AF should be here next week. 

QOTWHave you had any testing done (other than progesterone) that would point to issues related to your body not accepting an embryo at the very early stages of pregnancy? If so, what are they? No, did not go for Fragile X test or any other testing.

Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Ladies,

AF showed up today so I am starting BCP's for IVF#2. Just waiting for nurse to call me to say whether to start tonight or tomorrow am.

QOTWHave you had any testing done (other than progesterone) that would point to issues related to your body not accepting an embryo at the very early stages of pregnancy? If so, what are they No testing done.  Apparently my ute is fine and there are no indications that my body would not accept an embie. It's "just" that my embies are abnormal and can't stick!

GL to MtLaurel for her ER later this week!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• CeeMonkey, I hope that cyst is gone, and you're ready to go!

QOTW: No testing other than typical inspections of uterus. I'm not sure I know what else would be tested...

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • Status Update: Nothing exciting-I started taking clomid this week and will go in for monitoring on Saturday to figure out when we'll do the IUI

QOTWHave you had any testing done (other than progesterone) that would point to issues related to your body not accepting an embryo at the very early stages of pregnancy? If so, what are they?

I haven't-I have gotten pregnant once on my own, and lost it at about 6 weeks, so hopefully that would indicate that my uterus can accept an embryo.

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Status Update: What is going on in your cycle or where are you in your process? AF arrived today (I've never been so happy!) so I have my day 3 bloodwork and ultrasound scheduled for Fri and if all goes well I'll be starting stims. I believe I will be on a microdose lupron protocol. Fingers crossed!!!!  QOTW:  Have you had any testing done (other than progesterone) that would point to issues related to your body not accepting an embryo at the very early stages of pregnancy? If so, what are they? I've had all of the genetic testing done as well as testing for thyroid antibodies and another test (can't remember the name) that  showed my doc that my POA was not hereditary and was in fact autoimmune related.
    Age 32, Diagnosed with Premature ovarian aging due to autoimmunity. AMH 1.17, E2 78, FSH 7.9 HSG-reveals tubal disease and apparent endometriosis DH's SA-normal Positive for thyroid antibodies, Crohn's disease 8/27/11-huge 58 mm cyst 1st IVF cycle canceled :( 9/20/11-2nd attempt at IVF cycle 1. Microdose Lupron Protocol 9/30-AF day 2 all clear! start Lupron 10 units 2x's/day 10/13-Egg retreival 10/16 transferred 2 embies! 10/30-BFP! Beta #1 685 11/1 Beta #2 1736 BabyFruit Ticker
  • jlcrane, good luck with your beta tomorrow!  Good luck to everyone cycling or undergoing testing or procedures!

QOTW:  I've pretty much had the works in this regard.  Some of the testing was done before my 2 failed IVF cycles, but the full immune work-up was done after my 2 failed cycles and before IVF #3.  I'll try to list some of the testing (the first part are blood clotting tests):

Homocysteine
    APTT
    DRVVT
    DPT
    Plasma Russell's Viper Venom Time
    Protein C Activity
    Protein S Antigen
    PAI-1 Activity
    Anticardiolipin Antibodies IgG, IgM and IgA
    Beta-2 Glycopreotein I IgG, IgM and IgA
    Antiphosphatidylserine IgG, IgM and IgA
    Antiprothrombin Antibody IgG, IgM and IgA
    Plasma Lupus Anticoagulant
    Factor V Leiden
    Factor II Gene Mutation
    MTHFR
    ANA
    Anti-thyroid antibodies
    NK Assay
    Reproductive Immunophenotype
    TH1:TH2 Intracellular cytokine ratio
    Leukocyte Antibody Detection
    HLA Genotype Panel (this was run on me and MH and checked for matching)

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Update:  My ER was Monday and the egg retrieved was dead.  I am going to take a break from TTC until the new year.

QOTW:  I have not had any additional testing. 

::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • imagemm29:

Update:  My ER was Monday and the egg retrieved was dead.  I am going to take a break from TTC until the new year.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • imagemm29:

Update:  My ER was Monday and the egg retrieved was dead.  I am going to take a break from TTC until the new year.

I'm so sorry, (((hugs))) to you.

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008

• imagemm29:

I am so incredibly sorry. F IF.

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

• Hugs to mm29 and anyone else who needs them.

Update:Had my WTF for IVF cycle 1.5.  I did get the DE talk again.  When I asked about reasons for some embryos implanting and others not.  she told me about a recent study done of women in their late 30's and how only 1/10 embryo is of good quality.  In other words, even though my quality looked near perfect, they probably weren't and that's why they didn't implant.  I think that was the gist of what she was saying.  Awesome!  Having said all that, if insurance approves, we are trying again with my eggs and the same protocol.  She said she was afraid to tweak anything because my results were good (for me and my diagnoses) last time.  I walked out of there and I wasn't sure if I should feel happy or sad.  Then, we got a call saying that DH needs to have another SA because it has been over a year since the last.  Totally ridiculous since we have had 4 IUI and an IVF and the sperm has never been an issue.  However, they can't or won't submit to insurance until this is done.  He's going in on Friday so hopefully this won't postpone the cycle. QOTW:  I have had no other testing.   I take progesterone after IUI and IVF because my LP phase is so short, we were afraid the embryo wouldn't have time to implant. 
  • imageMrkyrain:

Hugs to mm29 and anyone else who needs them.

Update: Had my WTF for IVF cycle 1.5.  I did get the DE talk again.  When I asked about reasons for some embryos implanting and others not.  she told me about a recent study done of women in their late 30's and how only 1/10 embryo is of good quality.  In other words, even though my quality looked near perfect, they probably weren't and that's why they didn't implant.  I think that was the gist of what she was saying.  Awesome!  Having said all that, if insurance approves, we are trying again with my eggs and the same protocol.  She said she was afraid to tweak anything because my results were good (for me and my diagnoses) last time.  I walked out of there and I wasn't sure if I should feel happy or sad.  Then, we got a call saying that DH needs to have another SA because it has been over a year since the last.  Totally ridiculous since we have had 4 IUI and an IVF and the sperm has never been an issue.  However, they can't or won't submit to insurance until this is done.  He's going in on Friday so hopefully this won't postpone the cycle.  QOTW:  I have had no other testing.   I take progesterone after IUI and IVF because my LP phase is so short, we were afraid the embryo wouldn't have time to implant.  
    Totally ridiculous!!

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

• Status:  I am now 11 days past our second IUI.  We did the Clomid Challenge this cycle and had one 21mm follicle and triggered with Ovidrel.  At the 6dpiui progesterone check, my level was at a 7.9 so that was a bummer so they put me on Crinone and I'm now 2 days past where I made it last time!!   We are going to take a HPT on Saturday morning (if I make it to then-*fingers crossed*) and my blood test is Monday.

As for additional testing, my HSG showed suspected adenomyosis (can't be diagnosed until after a hysterectomy) which can make it difficult to implant.  But I haven't gone further than that.  I'm a carrier for CF and was negative for Fragile X Carrier.

One question I had for maybe a future post was since DOR/POF can be associated with peri-menopause, I wondered if any of the us ladies are suffering other symptoms less related to our cycles/conceiving (like "dryness", hair thinning, hot flashes)?  When I got my diagnosis, about half of my fear/anger had to do with not only might I be the outsider b/c I don't have kids but now I also have to be an outsider as a 35 y.o. going through early menopause...  Does that make sense?? 

• Hi ladies! 

Status: BFN on IUI #2. This has been a real bummer, but I am starting to move on.

QOTW: No extra testing, but I am going to request any and all I can find, so THANK you loads for the info. you have all offered.

Oh - I did get a Mercury test and Cystic Fibrosis carrier test. I was low on mercury and not a carrier for CF.

ttc since 2/2010 ~
    me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
    dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
    Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
    MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageSTL34:

jlcrane, good luck with your beta tomorrow!  Good luck to everyone cycling or undergoing testing or procedures!

QOTW:  I've pretty much had the works in this regard.  Some of the testing was done before my 2 failed IVF cycles, but the full immune work-up was done after my 2 failed cycles and before IVF #3.  I'll try to list some of the testing (the first part are blood clotting tests):

Homocysteine
    APTT
    DRVVT
    DPT
    Plasma Russell's Viper Venom Time
    Protein C Activity
    Protein S Antigen
    PAI-1 Activity
    Anticardiolipin Antibodies IgG, IgM and IgA
    Beta-2 Glycopreotein I IgG, IgM and IgA
    Antiphosphatidylserine IgG, IgM and IgA
    Antiprothrombin Antibody IgG, IgM and IgA
    Plasma Lupus Anticoagulant
    Factor V Leiden
    Factor II Gene Mutation
    MTHFR
    ANA
    Anti-thyroid antibodies
    NK Assay
    Reproductive Immunophenotype
    TH1:TH2 Intracellular cytokine ratio
    Leukocyte Antibody Detection
    HLA Genotype Panel (this was run on me and MH and checked for matching)

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for this comprehensive list! This is incredibly helpful. 

ttc since 2/2010 ~
    me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
    dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
    Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
    MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemm29:

I am so sorry :(

(((BIG HUGS))))

Status Update: What is going on in your cycle or where are you in your process?

TTC naturally. Expecting AF on Saturday 10/1 or Sunday. Not looking forward to my first AF after BFN :(

I just had testing for 13 blood clotting disorders that my RE didn't check. I don't know the names of them. It'll take 2 weeks to get a response.

Off BCP 5/2010
    Obsessive Charting & OPK'ing 
    Clomid 3/2011: BFN
    HSG: Normal
    Dx: DOR (at 29... currently 31)
    IVF #1   7/2011 On BCP &  Lupron 10iu 8/6: Stim Start (Menopur & Gonal F
    Day 14 of stims: One 19.9 and one 20 follicle Estro: 908.
    ER 8/21/11. 4 Eggs... only 2 were mature enough. ET: 8/24 ICSI
    9/6 Beta: 9.2 (low positive)  9/7 HPT: BFN
    9/8/11 ANOTHER Beta: BFN
    TTC Naturally
    3/2012 Lap done, very little endo. What now? 
    5/2012 IUI FAIL!
    IVF# 2: 12/13/13- 1 Embie transferred
    12/24/13 Beta- 20
    12/30/13 Beta- Hcg in the negatives. BFN
    TTC Naturally again...

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!
  • Status Update: ER on 9/23 -- retrieved 5 eggs (several empty sacs).  All 5 fertilized, had a 3dt of 1 6-cell embryo on 9/26, none made it to freeze.  Beta on 10/10.

QOTWNope, I've never had any testing like that.  ETA: I did have an ANA test (came back borderline), and follow up testing for lupus was all negative.  I didn't think of that in this context! It was done for the unexplained inflammatory arthritis I have.

TTC since 2/09
    Dx: DOR, Right UU, fibroid (removed)
    IUI #1-4: bfn; IVF #1 September 2011=bffn
    my read shelf:
    Lianne's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I am on day 2 of BCPs. My meds are being ordered tomorrow and we are going over the calendar tomorrow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemm29:

I am so sorry :( ((hugs)))
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"