TTC after 35

Progesterone level at 39.2

Hello, I have a question, I just had my progesterone levels test at the 21 day with the help of clomid 100mg and my levels came back at 39.2 does anyone know what that means? I appreciate any help and wish everyone else the best too!

Re: Progesterone level at 39.2

• You could be pregnant. Mine was 32 when i had it tested when i was pregnant. good luck!
  • That is a great number, but unfortunately you can't determine pregnancy from the progesterone level.

TTC since 11/09
    me: 39 DH: 36  
    dx: unexplained (ugh) 

January 2011 - December 2012: 4 cycles w/Clomid; 9 IUIs w/Follistim & Menopur;  two IVF cycles converted to IUI (poor response/dominant follicle) 

August 2014 IVF (antagonist protocol: Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix, dexamethasone): 13 eggs, 9 mature, 8 fertilized w/ICSI; 0 frozen, 3 transferred day 5 = BFN

October 2014 IVF (micro-lupron protocol: mircrolupron, Menopur, Follistim, dexamethasone): 8 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI; 3 transferred day 3 = BFP! Beta 1=121; Beta 2=287; Beta 3 =678. Miscarriage @ 8w2d. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto previous post,  My level was in the 60's and ended up with BFP.  Basically higher levels means the uterus is "friendly" for implantation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"