Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Experiences with Reglan to increase milk supply?

Yep... that about sums it up.  Anyone have experience with Reglan?  My doctor prescribed it today to increase milk supply and I wondered if anyone on this board had tried it and if so, was it helpful/successful? 

Thanks in advance.

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: Experiences with Reglan to increase milk supply?

• Options

This was my resort...but it did work. The biggest problem is that it can cause and worsen depression.

Are you pumping? eating adn drinkiing enough?

More milk plus is good also. And I used all the ingredients that are in lactation cookies for breakfast every morning...so slow cooked oatmeal with flax and brewers yeast.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    br
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I was hesitant to take it, but after 3 health professionals reassured me that 3x a day for 10 days would not cause horrible side effects. I went on it and saw a slight increase but quit after 6 days on it. I felt tired all the time, which was the main complaint, but also I felt like my swalowing during eating was affected. Weird, I know. Also, I had urinary urgency pretty bad. My gyno said a good drug to take is Domperidone. He prescribed it and said to get it online fm Canada. I just ended up switching to More Milk Plus and have seen good results fm that. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    not a fan. it gave me such awful anxiety I stayed up all night freaking out about sewing a sleeve on a shirt. AW.FUL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelhuttlinger:
    not a fan. it gave me such awful anxiety I stayed up all night freaking out about sewing a sleeve on a shirt. AW.FUL.
    This. It made me feel so anxious about everything.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"