Maryland Babies

Daycare in NE Baltimore

I have been looking around at daycare options for next year (we are due in June) and everything seems super-expensive.  Right now we're living in the Perry Hall area (renting) but hoping to move in the new year before LO comes.  If we can get a house, that would be great.  It will likely mean moving to Edgewood or a nearby area.  However, our budget will be tight no matter what.

Does anyone know of affordable infant care they would recommend?  I had originally thought of a live-out babysitter/nanny during the day (Daddy will be home, but working), but even that looks out of our price range of $250/week or preferably less.

-Michele Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare in NE Baltimore

• PM me or email me at jentim2006@yahoo.com

I have a recommendation for the Edgewood area. 

• imagejcsntms06:

PM me or email me at jentim2006@yahoo.com

I have a recommendation for the Edgewood area. 

Another vote for Jen's recommendation, because mine goes there too.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in the same area in NE Baltimore and have also found that daycare (especially centers) are pretty high.  We are very likely going with an in home provider who lives in our neighborhood and we happen to know fairly well.  Have you checked out mdchildcare.org?  You can search by area, family child care or center, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't know about that website, but I'll be sure to check it out.  Thanks for all the help!!
    -Michele Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"