Secondary IF
Options

TMI, embarrassing, wanna shoot DH, all at once.

I had to get up at 4:30 with DS last night (he has a cold and needed more water, and he's in a crib). 

So I went back to bed, and thought DH might be able to help me get back to sleep Wink

(FWIW, It's probably close to babymaking time, I thought I'd O early this month as I usually do on my own every other month, but I've only still gotten low readings on my fertility monitor, and yet yesterday I started having patches of wetter CF).

Anyway, in the middle of it all, at not particularly good timing for me, DH decides he'd rather switch positions.  Guess what happened in the process of switching? DevilDevilDevil

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI, embarrassing, wanna shoot DH, all at once.

• Options
    Ok, I thought someone else might give it away but I don't get what happened?!?! Did he "finish" early which would make it inconvenient for baby making? I feel stupid that I'm asking and slightly embarrased but now I just need to know Embarrassed
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagekipprob:
    Ok, I thought someone else might give it away but I don't get what happened?!?! Did he "finish" early which would make it inconvenient for baby making? I feel stupid that I'm asking and slightly embarrased but now I just need to know Embarrassed

Oh, I'm so sorry! Yes, he finished. In between positions, and we are, ahem, no longer limber enough for that to not matter! Sorry to be unclear, it was so obvious to me, who lived through it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha! Your poor DH...and you. It was mostly obvious but IF makes you lose all dignity anyway so my head was going to all kinds of places :) Haha!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh, annoying!  Especially since you are the one that wanted some!  I would have made DH finish me off manually. ;-D
  • Options
    Oh Man... the first position must have been pretty good or I assume that wouldn't have happened - next time MisterChoirGirl, stay put!!!  LOL
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

imageJMay:
    Oh Man... the first position must have been pretty good or I assume that wouldn't have happened - next time MisterChoirGirl, stay put!!!  LOL

He stayed put last night. Angel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"