Infertility Veterans
Options

Fall poll

1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want.

2. Fave football team?

3. Fave warm beverage?

4. Do you carve pumpkins?

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fall poll

• Options

1. Do you go apple picking? Link to your fave place if you want. Nope, I've never been apple picking.

2. Fave football team? Patriots

3. Fave warm beverage? I love Starbucks' Caramel Apple Cider

4. Do you carve pumpkins? Yes! I love toasting the seeds too, they're so good.

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? I always wanted to be a witch...I think it was the pointy hat...I loved the pointy hat!

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yup.  Hopefully this weekend.  Sweet Berry Farm.  My mom's parents' house was near there & my aunt still lives nearby.  Susanna's ice cream is AWESOME!  Homemade from scratch in lots of yummy flavors.

https://www.sweetberryfarmri.com/

https://www.sweetberryfarmri.com/susannasicecream.html

2. Fave football team?

Patriots!  I'm a born & bred New Englander.  Even if they sucked it big time this past weekend.

3. Fave warm beverage?

Chai.  The real brew @ home stuff I get @ the Indian grocery.

I used to but haven't in several years.

Nun!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want. Yep! Already went this year, might go again before apple season ends! https://www.bowmanorchards.com/ 

2. Fave football team? I have to say NY Giants because if I didn't my DH and dad would kill me. LOL, but I have to say, I am secretly rooting for the Bills. They have sucked for so long and are finally doing well! I love the underdogs!

3. Fave warm beverage? Hot apple cider OR starbucks coffee with pumpkin spice syrup in it!

4. Do you carve pumpkins? Every year! I like to make one funny/cute one, and one really scary one!

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? Probably when my mom made my dalmation costume from scratch. It was cute!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options

no

2. Fave football team?

AUBURN TIGERS! WDE!

3. Fave warm beverage?

non-fat caramel macchiato

no

a princess

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

no

2. Fave football team?

Indianapolis, and no, I don't have a thing for Peyton.  My football crush is on that useless boob Ochocinco

3. Fave warm beverage?

1/2 cafe, 1/2 sweet, grande, soy, no-whip, no-foam, mocha from sb. 

no

I was many variations of a bride...dead, princess, dirty (when my dress was finally dirty after wearing it for so many years)

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want. I have never personally gone apple picking but my neighbors do and they always bring back a peck.  I cook often with apples so it is really a shame that I don't go myself.

2. Fave football team? Colts, baby - with or without Peyton.  I am a true blue fan though I have not been to anything more than a pre-season game in the new stadium. Embarrassed

3. Fave warm beverage? Hot tottie! LOL! But I don't mind warm apple cider either especially this time of year!

4. Do you carve pumpkins? I have not since I was a kid.

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? I was Wonder Woman - bracelets and all!

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    imagebfarrell:

2. Fave football team?

Indianapolis, and no, I don't have a thing for Peyton.  My football crush is on that useless boob Ochocinco

LOL!!  Not the Ocho...!!

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want. YES - we just went this past weekend at Becker Farms in NY2. Fave football team? Buffalo Bills3. Fave warm beverage? hot chocolate with butterscotch schnapps4. Do you carve pumpkins? absolutely5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? the purple crayon or coke can my mom made me

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want. I have never been apple picking

2. Fave football team? Alabama

3. Fave warm beverage? White chocolate mocha, skim milk, no cream

4. Do you carve pumpkins? Yes!

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? I was Raggedy Ann and my friend was Andy

After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want.  I grew up and still live in one of most well known areas of the country for apples and I have never picked an apple.  I've thrown a few (apple fights) and have access to free droppings from a relative's orchard, but I have never actually picked an apple. 

2. Fave football team?  Penn State and the Chicago Bears.

3. Fave warm beverage?  tea

4. Do you carve pumpkins?  Occasionally when I was a kid, but last year was the first time as an adult.  We enjoyed it so much we planted our own pumpkins this year.

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid?  I didn't have a favorite.  We used to have this ugly wig thing made with binder twine for hair.  I remember dressing up with that. Guess it was just an ugly old lady theme.

TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
  • Options

1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want. I wish. I do not know of any places near me

2. Fave football team? 49ers!!! I will also add hockey to the mix as that also starts in the Fall (well October 8th)

3. Fave warm beverage? PSL or apple cider

4. Do you carve pumpkins? YES!

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? I loved being Ernie from Sesame Street

• Options

1. Do you go apple picking? Link to your fave place if you want.

Never have, but it sounds like fun!

2. Fave football team?

Oakland Raiders!

3. Fave warm beverage?

Large nonfat 2 pump gingerbread lattee from Peets! Yum!

Yes!! I think it's so much fun!

I loved dressing up as a witch! painting my face green and being scary!  I still love dressing up as a witch or a scary costume!

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageAnasara:

Good Poll!! 

1. Do you go apple picking?  yup! we go to www.bartonorchards.com

2. Fave football team? STEELERS!!

3. Fave warm beverage? Pumpkin Spice Latte from Sbux

4. Do you carve pumpkins? Yup, DH & I get a pumpkin & I also carve one with my kiddies @ work

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? My mom made me a wicked witch costume once, and one year, my dad made me a Dice out of a cardboard box LOL

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Do you go apple picking?  Yes!! I take my nephews every year. We do a lot of pick your own fruits and veggies 2. Fave football team? E-A-G-L-E-S!3. Fave warm beverage? pumpkin latte, but I love pumpkin ice cream too!4. Do you carve pumpkins? Yepper5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid? One year, my mom made me a cookie costume. That's about the only one I could remember!
    Diagnosis: MFI and Egg Quality Issues IVF#1-October-BFN ER-16 eggs, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 2transferred and no frozen IVF#2- March-Beta 3/19 ER- 12 eggs, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 2 transferred and 1 frozen-BFN. IVF#3 July ER-19 eggs, 13 mature, 10 fertilized...waiting til Day 5 to PGD. PGD results-4 out of 5 embryos are normal and will be banked. IVF#4 Sept 11' 22 eggs, 16 mature, 15 fertilized...waiting til Day 5 to PGD. Total normal embryos banked, quality varies: FET-Nov 11'-BFP Beta #1: 156, Beta #2: 489 First u/s revealed TWINS!! 2nd u/s= 2 beautiful heartbeats! 12/17 Lost one of the twins :(BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. Do you go apple picking?  Link to your fave place if you want.  I've never been apple picking, but it sounds fun.

2. Fave football team?  The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

3. Fave warm beverage?  I like the Pumpkin Spiced latte at Star Bucks and their hot caramel apple cider.  In general I drink a lot of hot tea in the colder weather. 

4. Do you carve pumpkins?  Yes, several of them.  DH and I ususally have a Halloween party every year. 

5. What was your fave Halloween costume as a kid?  I don't know that I have a favorite from when I was a kid.  But, we still dress up now. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"