Secondary IF
Options

Did I Not Ovulate?

Ever since five cycles of clomid, with the last one on July, I ovulated on my own cd 17 in very late July, and cd in very late 15 Aug. I started testing on Thursday. It the strip was darkish... now it's almost not there. Did I ovulate and miss it? Am I not at all? It's cd 16, and I'm feeling very pessimistic, aggravated, and hopeless.

I was really hoping this would happen naturally, even after my m/c, four IUIs, and five cycles of clomid. On Friday I schedule my laproscopy, to rule out any issues that might not make me a good candidate for injectibles/IVF.

Ugh

Mother to DS, born May 2009 TTC for #2 since June, 2010 MC July, 2010 Diagnosed with ovulatory dysfunction in Jan, 2011 Five rounds of clomid, four cycles with IUIs, from Feb. 2011-June 2011, all BFNs despite great ovulatory response 31, DH 37 Considering my next step... Jac1019

Re: Did I Not Ovulate?

• Options
    If I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like it occurred within 24 hours of your Thursday test.  You say "darkish" - was it darker than, or as dark as, the control?  If so, that was it.  If it never got that dark, you may have missed it.  Have you confirmed ovulation via u/s when on Clomid?  Are you tracking your temps too?  I used to get all sorts of lines on test strips when using clomid, and temps all over the place, but never actually O'd.  Sorry not to have better info for you - GL!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Thanks JMay.

I actually am not currently on clomid. This was my third cycle since my last one on it, in July. We are taking a break from meds. right now, and then either going on injectibles with IUI in November or December, or straight to IVF. No more clomid for me, ever. My side effects were awful.

I used the Clearvue digital OPK. I did not get my smiley face indicating my surge, but always check the blue under. I very well may have missed it, and if so, I am shocked because then it came on day 11ish, which has never, ever, ever happened. I am ALWAYS day 15 or later. 

Right now I am only using Clearvue to track ovulation. I am done temping for a while. My ultrasounds will start again when I go back to  my RE, which won't be until after my laproscopy. On Friday, we are scheduling my lap., which will take place sometime in October.

This stinks. I hate Sec. IF. It has me so down lately.

Mother to DS, born May 2009 TTC for #2 since June, 2010 MC July, 2010 Diagnosed with ovulatory dysfunction in Jan, 2011 Five rounds of clomid, four cycles with IUIs, from Feb. 2011-June 2011, all BFNs despite great ovulatory response 31, DH 37 Considering my next step... Jac1019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"