Oregon Babies

What are the best stores to buy baby clothes?

I just want to know what are the best stores in Portland to buy baby clothes?

Re: What are the best stores to buy baby clothes?

• I buy almost all the clothes at Kohl's. They often have good deals and I have their cc so I get coupons in the mail. Sometimes I'll drive down to Woodburn to the outlet stores to shop at Carter's outlet or Gymboree. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

• It depends on your style. You can find some great name brands at the consignment shops, check out the outlets (Woodburn for the big names, Hanna Anderson in LO, outlets in Troutdale) or little boutiques (all over!). For the big names (carter's, osh kosh etc), always check for coupons before your go or save the webpage on your phone.

I also find great deals on zulily, totsy etc. But I only splurge for big events (1st bday, photoshoots etc).

Or find a mom's group with babies older than you and do a clothing swap.

Every once in a while there is a huge consignment sale (Just Between Friends) and the multiples sale (at PCC Sylvania?). Happy shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Target has a really good selection, actually. Their Circo brand is cute and higher quality than you?d think from the price. They also have Cherokee, which has been good to us.

And my MIL gets us some nice things from Walmart. I?ve never been, so I don?t know if their selection is good or if she is just good at filtering. I believe the brand she buys is Faded Glory. She also gets good quality basics by Geranimals there.

I love American Apparel for basics!

Nordstroms has really nice cotton sleepers for infants and nice tights, but the rest of their selection is spotty, IMO.

Hanna Andersson is top quality. I usually just buy on sale or at consignment since their LO outlet isn?t convenient for me. But if you catch the outlet at a sale time, you can get really good prices.

Piccolina?s is my favorite consignment store. It?s in SE Portland. The owner is careful about what she picks.

It also depends on the size/shape of the child. For example, I buy little at Gymboree because their cut doesn?t fit DD well, but I buy a lot at Children?s place even though I don?t dig the style because they fit DD perfectly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"