Baby Showers

Did that post get DDd?

The one where the chick wanted a shower for her third because he was an accident and she can't afford him?  Did she really DD because the lesson she learned was she post when she's not going to get sunshine blown up her ass?  pathetic...
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: Did that post get DDd?

• Oh, wow.  Missed that one....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• It definitely did!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • We weren't even mean, and she totally set her self up with the whole 'am I being a spoiled brat' thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • UGH! Why does all the good S**t get posted when I can't get to a computer?!
  • imagecouliegirl:
    We weren't even mean, and she totally set her self up with the whole 'am I being a spoiled brat' thing.

Seriously, she asked for our opinion...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• wtf? How come I miss all the good dd's?? I would have said something about that (see siggy). We took measures to finish at 4 and were still surprised. Having a 5th was expensive (especially since we donated everything baby), but there was no way I'd ask anyone for anything, shower or not.

I had my one shower with ds. I was extremely fortunate my boss thought having a baby lunch my last day with a few items was nice, but we still bought everything we needed. Our kid, our responsibility.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"