December 2010 Moms

Climbing?

Does anyone else have a climber? Asher may not be able to walk yet, but lordy can he climb. And it terrifies me! He'll use DD's little sofa to get up onto the glider. Or he'll use a toy to get on a table chair. I can't take my eyes off of him for a second!
imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Climbing?

• yep.  we've been letting him do the stairs (with us right behind) and he loves that.

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Yes! I had no idea she could do stairs until I ran upstairs for a minute to get something, and when I came back she was on the 3rd step! She also managed to climb on top of a box that we still haven't unpacked. It's taller than a stair so I had no idea she'd be able to get on it until I look over at her and she's standing on it. Yikes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetiffanyp:
    Yes! I had no idea she could do stairs until I ran upstairs for a minute to get something, and when I came back she was on the 3rd step! She also managed to climb on top of a box that we still haven't unpacked. It's taller than a stair so I had no idea she'd be able to get on it until I look over at her and she's standing on it. Yikes!

Ah! This happened to me, too! I was doing something on the computer and looked over and E was on, like, the 4th step!!

He also climbs me and DH to "kiss" us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • anything dangerous is fun of course!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes!  I haven't been able to take my eyes off of him since the 7th month. 
    imageimage
  • She climbs up everything.  Saturday she tried to climb up the front of the push toy in this picture:image

She climbs into boxes, laundry baskets, up the back of the couch and the back of the glider.  The little monkey has no fear!

image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"