Indiana Babies

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. what color is your hair?  is it your natural color?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• 1. Amazed by how kind the ladies from the Bump are. 

2. Highlight- see #1.  It's great to feel so loved.  Lowlight- The hutch we got from his parents that I'm refinishing is a nightmare.  It doesn't look anything like what I hoped and I'm sick of sanding and repainting, so I think I'm just going to leave it as is.... maybe it's not so bad.... I think when I reattach the drawers and doors, most of the paint runs won't show.

3. Visiting dh's friend and wife and their new baby... ok, he's a month old, but we haven't seen him yet.

4. Blonde and yes, it is natural.  Occasionally, I'll color it a different shade of blonde or get highlights, but I haven't done that lately, so this color is all mine.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1. 39 weeks, 6 days pregnant.  Ecstatic that I only have three more days of work!

2. Highlight - driving up the mountains with DH and going on a hike (albeit a very short one).  Lowlight - working on Saturday, but it wasn't too bad.  

3. My appointment tomorrow.  Since it's my due date, I want to hear something a little more concrete than, "Looking good, see you next week!".  I want a date of the NST, at the very least.  And a membrane stripping while they're at it.  ;)

4. Blonde.  I'm darker blonde than I used to be and now get highlights, but I'm still hanging on.     

• Loading the player...
  • 1. how are you feeling? 7w pregnant. Doing a little bit better with m/s.  I am tired of eating. Nothing sounds good but I have to eat every 2 hours so I don't get sick.2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight- DH took DD out for a daddy/daughter day yesterday so I layed on the couch and watched movies all day. Lowlight- m/s3. what are you looking forward to this week? It going by fast! First appt is a week from tomorrow. I just want it to be here! 4. what color is your hair?  is it your natural color? Brown and I've noticed a few greys lately. Grrrr! Yes, natural (for now!) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Sleepy and anxious. Getting my car back today and still a little scared to drive after the accident last Monday. =

2. Highlight - Spending time with family (both sides). Lowlight - K's refusal to eat anything for 8 hours on Saturday. =(

3. This weekend, if K plays nice we're going to try and get family pics together.

4. Auburn, yep, after many attempts at going back to natural I finally succeeded.

forum
  • 1. how are you feeling?ok, my asthma and allergies were unreal this weekend.

2. weekend highlight? going on a walk alone.lowlight?having to be chained to my asthma meds sunday.

3. what are you looking forward to this week?I am going to make those chickens I wanted to make on sunday. and chicken and dumplings the next day!

4. what color is your hair? red  is it your natural color? No. I am a natural strawberry blonde. I hate the shade though.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • 1. a little tired but overall pretty good.

2. highlight - dinner out with dh friday night. and having him home most of the day on saturday.  lowlight - caroline is being really funny about eating.  sometimes she will drink almost 4 oz and then the next time stops after 2 oz.  which wouldn't be so bad, but last night she would only drink 2 oz at a time....so she wanted to eat every two hours

3.  it's FAIR week which is a big deal here in my small town.  i must admit i'm excited to take audrey, i'm sure she will love it.

4. my hair is blonde due to lots of highlights.  unfortunately i'm probably a true brunette, i just refuse to believe it.

• 1. How are you feeling?
    Eh. A lot going on. But the kids & I had a laugh fest while playing on the floor this morning. I love how much Jack is starting to play with Sissy.

2. Weekend highlight?
    Had a spa day with my bfry who is getting ready to move. It was amazing.
    Lowlight?
    Having some personal problems that I don't have a solution to.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    The cooler weather. I love fall.

4. What color is your hair? Is it your natural color?
    Medium brown. Though I dye it darker because since I've had kids, I gots lots of gray. Sad

• 1. how are you feeling? 25w3d pregnant with twins and doing alright.

2. weekend highlight? Spending a lot of time on the couch and with DH.  We had a 7 hour multiples class on Saturday which was very informative. lowlight? A visit to L&D on Friday - since I had some bleeding on Friday morning, plus contractions (everyday), I had to go to L&D for 5 hours on Friday for a IV of fluids, terbutaline shot, fFN test (negative, thankfully), and monitoring. 

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  The weekend, and SweetTea having her baby soon!!!

4. what color is your hair?  is it your natural color?  Blondish-brown.  It used to be blonde and has gotten considerably darker over the years, although I highlight it now.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SweetTea- I was sad to see your post. I was hoping you were in labor & delivery by now. Keep us posted and good luck with everything!

1. how are you feeling? I'm on work day #8 and have the whole week ahead of me still so I am pretty tired, but otherwise good. 

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-Had a great dinner and drinks with the neighbors. Lowlight-working

3. what are you looking forward to this week? I have a dinner meeting tomorrow night I am looking forward to. Gotta love Maggiono's!

4. what color is your hair?  is it your natural color? I am a natural blonde. I have often thought about highlights (or going darker) but have never had the guts to do it.

• 1. Overwhelmed! I need a wife. The kids are always top priority, which means my house, my marriage, and my career are suffering. Hoping to catch up soon somehow...

2. Highlight: Date night on Friday. We also had a good time at the Colts game (awesome free seats) despite the loss.

Lowlight: Feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.

3. Avett Brothers concert at the Lawn at White River on Saturday!

4. My hair still falls into the blonde category, although it gets fairly dark in the winter. I don't color or highlight it at all, but it gets some really light natural highlights in the summer, which I love.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I know I'm a little late to the party...didn't have time to check in yesterday. DS and I were too busy being lazy! ;)

1. how are you feeling? TIRED. I've been super tired the past couple of days so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not getting sick!

2. weekend highlight? Went to Lafayette on Saturday with Reed to hang out with my mom and sister! Didn't do anything exciting but it was nice to spend some time with my family! lowlight? I started a project I saw on Pinterest...painting this design on one of our walls upstairs (in my sewing area...) and it's taking FOREVER! It looks really pretty but I didn't realize it would take so long!

3. what are you looking forward to this week? All I can think about is taking a nap during DS's nap time tomorrow. 

4. what color is your hair? is it your natural color? Red and yes it's my natural color! Used to hate it growing up, but now it's kind of nice being "different"!

• 1.  I'm here and I've showered.  That about sums up today so far.  ;)

2.  Highlight:  DD turned 1 on Sunday, so celebrating her!  Lowlight:  My aunt's mom suddenly passed away.  :(

3.  Seeing friends from out-of-town.

4.  Auburn.  It is my natural color.  I'm too scared to ever color it b/c somehow I worry it would grow back another color.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"