LGBT Parenting

Where's Everyone From?

As I mentioned in our intro, we're from Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Where are you all from?  Is there anyone in our neck of the woods??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where's Everyone From?

• Capital Region of NY just out side Albany
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DC Metro area :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Madison, WI....so we are close-ish
  • NYCish.  But I grew up in the Twin Cities.
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Boston

Edited to tell you: I lied.  South Shore Massachusetts :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Outside of Boston.
  • Southern California, near-ish Palm Springs
  • Henderson, Nevada  20 min from THE STRIP

grew up in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA VERY CLOSE TO WHERE THE NORTHRIDGE EARTHQUAKE WAS

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Seattle area...work near downtown, live in the suburbs
  • I also live just outside of Boston.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We live near Boston, but we recently moved from Fl.
    Our NEW Blog
    Married my best friend 5*15*2008 Trying to start our family 8*2011
    unmedicated iui#3= bfp 10/20/11! beta#1=11, beta#2=85, beta#3=741,beta#4=1000,beta#5=2146,beta#6=7454 *please keep doubling* imageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • We're in St. Paul. From what I've seen, there's just one other poster in the Twin Cities here:) 
  • So many of you from Boston.  That's funny, we talked about how if we ever moved out of state Boston (or around there) was on the list.  Must be really nice way of living there, huh?
  • imageTaylorandMel:
    So many of you from Boston.  That's funny, we talked about how if we ever moved out of state Boston (or around there) was on the list.  Must be really nice way of living there, huh?

I love it here.  I imagine the marriage equality thing has something to do with there being so many of us.  I was born and raised here, married my wife while we lived in Mass, and then we moved to California (for work) during the whole Prop 8 mess, and couldn't wait to move back to a state that protected us.  We lasted about 2 years in California and have been back in Mass for 2+ years and I could not be happier about it.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

• Seattle.
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTaylorandMel:
    So many of you from Boston.  That's funny, we talked about how if we ever moved out of state Boston (or around there) was on the list.  Must be really nice way of living there, huh?

Yes.  It is a fantastic state for so many reasons but maybe I am biased!  My wife and I are both from here originally.  She has lived in NY and NH and I lived in Hawaii for 5 years but there is no place like MA!  The seasons and the culture and the history.. not to mention how gay friendly it is.. I can't imagine living anywhere else!  Hawai'i was nice.. but it was no Massachusetts.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • We live in the Baltimore/Washington Metro Area near Annapolis.
    We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!
  • central Indiana.  not terribly gay friendly, but my family is here and they are VERY gay friendly :)
  • SW OH...and hour from the IN border one way and the KY border another...

Definately not gay friendly but both DW and I were born and raised here and our family is still here so there is no where else for us!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Northern CA :) And I've been MIA on the board lately. Baby and new school year are kicking my butt. I nap most evenings now :)
    BabyName Ticker ***** Married to M 6/25/2010***** *****IUI #1 5/3/2011 BFN***** IUI #2 w/ 50mg of Clomid 5/30/2011 BFN******* *****IUI #3 w/ 50mg of Clomid 6/28/2011 BFN****** *******IUI #4 w/ 100 mg of Clomid 7/28/2011 BFP @ 11dpiui (Beta #1 @ 11dpiui 36) (Beta #2 @ 13dpiui 121)****** BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Southeast Iowa.... Around Iowa City. Very liberal, I LOVE it. I go to both Minneapolis and Madison often to visit good friends. :)
  • outside boston
  • Roseville, MN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"