Breastfeeding

Best nursing bra for small breasts?

If you are smaller on top, can you recommend your favorite nursing bra?  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best nursing bra for small breasts?

• I hate all nursing bras!  I just use these tanks from Target.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a blog and it isn't about babies or motherhood or my life. It's just about eating, drinking, and traveling: Explore and Eat

• imageAnabelsMama:
    I hate all nursing bras!  I just use these tanks from Target.  

Ditto this. I'm not even that small, a C sometimes D cup, and these provide more than enough support. I only wear actual nursing bras when I have to dress up, and in that case, I have ones from Lamaze and Bravado, which are both pretty nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have 2 Bravado nursing bras that I really like.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Being small-breasted is REALLY awesome for BFing. First, you can use nursing tanks as others have said. I wear one pretty much every single day (under other things if needed). No bras necessary. Though I have some from target that are comfortable. 

Another perk of BFing when you're small is that it's pretty easy to do it in public without revealing anything or feeling self conscious. And also when you're small it's nice to have the growth that you get with pregnancy and BFing, whereas medium-to-large people HATE it. 

Of course, we will be screwed when we wean...we'll probably all have no more boobs at all! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The tanks are great for me during the day, but at night-after trying out the expensive, name brand bras-I actually found the Walmart bras to be the most comfortable and the best at keeping the pads in place.
  • https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bestform-Nursing-Soft-Cup-Bra-B347-2-Pack/13443005

These I love them.. I have 6 or 8... I don't remember, I bought so many my son would constantly spit up the first 6 months so I was always going through them. They are amazing, I have tried HotMilk and LaLeche and none are as good or comfy :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"