North Carolina Babies
Options

s/o Board Games Poll

Let's take a stroll down Memory Lane...What was your favorite game as a child?

Re: s/o Board Games Poll

• Options
    I loved Chutes & Ladders! I also really liked Operation.
  • Options

My all time favorite game was Mall Madness. I have a lot of fond memories of that game "Attention mall shoppers! Sale at the fashion boutique!" 

Does anyone remember Uncle Wiggly? I used to play that a lot:) It sounds so old school (and weird) now. LOL.

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Operation, Life (loved to spin that wheel!), Uno, Racko, Trouble (loved to pop the thingie in the middle), Hungry Hippo, Battleship, Hi Ho Cherry-O, Tiddleywinks.

I also remember having ET, the board game. As you played, you built a huge paper spaceship in the middle so the winner could blast ET off and send him home.  I recall the spacship was a piece of crap - and really only good for about the first time you played, then it had to be held together with masking tape.

You know, I sometimes wish I could 'google' my memories to find things I used to know or do...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

So many games I've forgotten about!

I used to love Mall Madness, Battleship, and Life. I still love a good game of Uno :) 

• Options
    I loved Mall Madness (heck its still fun...not too long ago my mom and I played it with my stepson  cuz they sitll have my mall madness at their house). I loved and still enjoy Uno, SkipBo and Life. We had a couple of these tv/dvd interactive games like party mania and i think the other was called nightmare! (those were more late elementary early middle school i'd say)
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I loved Candy Land when I was little and then Parcheesi when I was a little older (but still young). My sister loved Hungry Hungry Hippo so I had to play that with her a lot. We also played Don't Tip the Waiter a lot too.
  • Options

Playing Skip-bo with my nana and Risk with my dad.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Loved Life and Monopoly. We all played it as a family and had a lot of fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Monopoly and Uno and I still love 'em now.  I didn't learn Dominos until later and I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"