Success after IF
Options

Update on Willis!

She's having a baby today!!!!  Birth mom is being induced this morning (in about an hour).  The last time she was induced with pitocin she went into active labor just 30 minutes after the IV was started, so hopefully it will be a quick process.

As Willis shared in her last update, there was some concern over the birth parents not being willing to go to the courthouse to sign their documents in front of the judge.  The birth parents still won't do this, but if the Nevada judge won't issue an order to satisfy FL law based on the documents that were executed out of court, it will just mean a longer stay in Nevada for Willis and the baby so they can get all of the legal issues ironed out.  

I'm so excited for the Willis family (and for my son who is getting a little sister!) 

Re: Update on Willis!

• Options
    YAY!!! Please keep us posted, as long as Willis doesn't mind.  I'm praying for a speedy labor, healthy baby, and no complications in the adoption process.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SO excited for her!  Hoping that the legal issues go as smoothly as possible.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So wonderful!!! Hoping for a quick easy labor for the BM and for a smooth legal process. So happy for their family!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options
    Wonderful news! I've been thinking about her since your last update! I hope everything goes smoothly for everyone involved!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope the birth goes smoothly and the adoption doesn't run into any issues.
  • Options
    Great news!  Hope things go smoothly for BM's delivery and no more legal drama!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    great news! hope the legal stuff goes smoothly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"