2nd Trimester
Options

Embarrassed but need input on this

So this is embarrassing but I need to know. I've been intimate and the last two times the following day my area down there feels achey with occasional throbbing pain. Right between your cervical opening and anal opening that empty space is where I sometimes get a throbbing pain that goes away after awhile. It us not like we are rough at all to warrant the throbbing pain the next day that last for a few days. I wear heels alot yet im already pretty tall...ive never had aches from wearing heels all day. My aches are equivalent to as if i had the flu but im not sick. Does anyone else have this problem? Has anyone experienced this discomfort before?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Embarrassed but need input on this

• Options
    Are you referring to your vagina or perineum?  A few weeks ago I had pain after intercourse, it felt like my entire genital area was in pain.  I never asked my dr about it but we eventually had to stop having intercourse because I was put on bedrest so I haven't had that pain ever since. 
  • Options
    Yea the perineum area.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    As pp mentioned it could be the blood flow. I remember the nurse at the hospital told me that all the hormones could cause a poking feeling down there if that's what you're feeling.  If not, ask your dr about it at your next visit or give them a call. 
  • Options

imageChoicesMom:
    I definitely get this.  It is the worst after sex but I get it randomly other times as well.  As far as I have heard it is caused by the huge increase in bloodflow to your vagina and surrounding areas.

That's exactly what it is.  I get it after sex and at random times too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    don't know what causes this, but i've been there too. it goes away after a short time but comes back occasionally. hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"