Babies: 6 - 9 Months

When could LO sit up in jogger/stroller?

I was just wondering when your LO was able to sit up the the stroller by themselves rather than having them in the car seat on the stroller.  I have a baby trend jogger and I'm wondering when I will be able to put DS in it to go for runs.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When could LO sit up in jogger/stroller?

• My LO was able to tolerate sitting up in a regular stroller by 4 months. However, you are not supposed to jog/run until the baby has good neck control. Preemies tend to take a bit longer to develop neck control too (not all, but many according to my pedi). You should probably check with your pedi in regards to when you can start running with your LO.
  • Mine was able to sit up unassisted at about 5-1/2 months but I think the manual for my jogger says to wait unntil at least 6 months old.
  • Loading the player...
  • I switched from the car seat around 5 months.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • DS was about two months old when we were able to get out with the stroller regularly and I think I only used the infant seat a handful of times. I kept it laid back (not all the way down) until he was close to four months.
  • We started putting him in the stroller sitting up at 6m. Before that we occasionally put him in it laying flat around 4m.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageLinz-E:
    I switched from the car seat around 5 months.

Did you jog with her in the car seat before that?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"