Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Newborn Pictures - photographer reccos?

Hello Ladies!

I am sure someone has already asked this a million times, but does anyone have a photographer they would recommend for newborn pictures and possible maternity pictures?

Thank You!

Ashley 

Re: Newborn Pictures - photographer reccos?

• Options

I used Kimberly Craig on the border of Friso/McKinney.  Her rates are extremely reasonable.  I paid $40 for the CD w/ no sitting fee. I misplaced her #, below is her email.

kimberlycraigphoto@gmail.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Check out Lacy Vargas. She's been shooting beautiful pics for her friends and family for years and is now branching out. Lacy recently released her new website (www.lacyvargas.com) and you can see some of her work in the Gallery section. You can also find her on Facebook at Lacy Vargas Photography. Good luck with the search!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heather Belle Photography out of Frisco. Amazing! You will not be dissapointed. She is on the pricier side but so worth it for the beautiful pictures she takes.
  • Options

I'm not sure where you are but K. Atkinson Photography is wonderful!!

https://www.katkinsonphotos.com

She is in the Mid Cities area.

• Options

I love my photographer. She did my wedding, maternity and newborn pics. She will also do my 3mth, 6mth and 1 year photos.

KaraNicole.com, if you go to the website, clients section, use bryson as the PW and you can see our photos.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hello,

I would recommend WWW.CP-Photography.net great pictures and VERY affordable as well. 

• Options

YES!  I HIGHLY recommend Desiree with Bella Mia Portraits, https://www.bellamiaportraits.com/.  She does awesome work with kids and families and we have used her since 2006 for our pics.  She will be doing our family portrait, including my big bump!, in October.  She is super nice and her work is excellent!!!! 

Tell her Amber H sent you.  She will know who I am since we go to her every year!

(no, I do not work for her, just really like and admire her work and eye)

image IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    link in my sig :)
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options

I love Mulberry Lane Studio!  Here is a link to her blog and we are under Baby Cassidy:

https://www.mulberrylanestudio.blogspot.com/

She takes as many pics as possible to get the perfect shots and her prices are very reasonable.  We got the baby's first year package which included newborn, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month pics.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"