Indiana Babies

New Buy Buy Baby?

Does anyone know for sure when the new Buy Buy Baby (near the Fashion Mall on the Northside) is going to open?  We live on the NW side and I'm anxious for it to open so we can stop driving down to Greenwood.  Thanks!

Re: New Buy Buy Baby?

• I asked this awhile ago and some people said November.  I'm not sure if it's been pushed back, but I would say at least November before it opens.
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you!  I tried to look through some old posts before I asked, but I must have missed it.  All I can find on Google is that it is opening...so excited to have one closer!  Plus, they recently opened one in my hometown and are opening another -- we want to register there, so that will make it tons easier on friends & family at home. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard end of Oct/ beginning of November. But after driving by last week I am leaning more towards November! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The news said it should be open before Christmas. I'm guessing November. It still needed a lot of work when I drove by last week.
  • I am anxious too. The employees in the Greenwood store said November.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"