Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. do you sing in the shower? or when you are by yourself in the car?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1.  Ok, I guess.  Still waiting for my toothache to go away.

2. Highlight- Going to visit grandma in Cincinnati and eating at some yummy restaurants: Cheeseburger in Paradice, Montgomery Inn, La Rosas.  Lowlight- sad for a friend who got a BFN on her IVF.

3. Dentist apt tomorrow because I'm hoping my pain will go away after that.

4. Shower- sometimes, but not usually.  Car- definitely yes, along with the radio.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? 16 days pp and feeling pretty good.  DD#2 has started sleeping better - waking up to eat and then going right back to sleep. 

2. weekend highlight? the fact that overall the weekend went surprisingly well.  much better than i had anticipated lowlight? i'm gonna say friday's meltdown.  i could not stop crying.  i'm hoping that it was my last day of baby blue tears.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? DD#2's dr. apt this morning

4. do you sing in the shower? nope. or when you are by yourself in the car?  i used to sing a whole lot more in the car, now i feel like i just constantly change the radio stations looking for the best song.  but my reality these days is listening to a nursery rhyme cd with DD#1 over and over and over again.  sometimes i wish i hadn't told her about the cd :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? 24w3d pregnant with twins, doing alright

2. weekend highlight? Spending much needed time on the couch, all boxes are unpacked, and all pictures are up.  Our house looks great!  lowlight?  Not being able to do as much as I'd like. 

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  Not necessarily looking forward to it, but anxious for it to get here - my doctor's appt on Wednesday.  I hate not knowing if I'm going to be put on bed rest sooner rather than later.

4. do you sing in the shower? or when you are by yourself in the car?  Neither really - I have a horrible singing voice.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Conflicted. I had a rough morning, and then had a good pumping session... So I'm torn now.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight was probably taking LO over to see her great grandma again and getting some more pictures of her holding her. Lowlight is definitely last nights meltdown... Two hours straight. =(

3. what are you looking forward to this week? I think I'm going to ask for Friday off... Not sure yet. Maybe a half day.... I want to spend some time with the LO.

4. do you sing in the shower? or when you are by yourself in the car? Never sang in the shower, but I've heard my hubby doing it! =P  I do sing in the car by myself...and sometimes when others are in the car!

forum
  • Options
    1. 38 weeks, 6 days pregnant and tired. 2. A great weekend all-around - very relaxing. No high or low - sorry to be so boring! 3. Dr's appt on Wednesday and yoga, and maybe making some cream cheese pumpkin muffins one night. 4. I sing in the car on longer trips, but not really in the shower.
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? Pretty good surprisingly. 6w preg. Had a little bit of evening sickness last night but woke up feeling decent. 2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight- seeing friends from HS that I haven't seen in a long time. Oh and we went and saw Lion King in the theater. Lowlight- DD's sleeping schedule getting thrown way off. Hopefully we get her back on track today! 3. what are you looking forward to this week? Nothing specific. Hoping it goes by fast!4. do you sing in the shower? or when you are by yourself in the car? Not in the shower. Yes, in the car
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  Tired and my back is killing me.  I am so tire of sleeping on my side.  Hell, I can't sleep half the time anyway.

2.  I had my baby shower this weekend.  It was so much fun.  I loved seeing my family and friends. 

3.  Putting away the baby items from the shower.

4.  I sing all the time, in the car, shower, when I am cleaning.  I don't have a good voice, but I love music.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1.  35 weeks 1 day, feeling good.  My hip/pelvis pain has gotten better so I can at least walk around.

2.  Highlight-Spending time with DH, we went to Greenwood to get his carseat on Saturday and watched football all day yesterday.  Lowlight-None, I could say not getting any homework done but I have all week to do that.

3.  I am so looking forward to the Whale of a Sale on Thursday.  I have heard it is great, and I really want to finish getting everything we will need hopefully at some really good prices!

4.  Car-Definitely, shower-no way

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. how are you feeling?Feeling good. Yesterday was not good. But today is good.

2. weekend highlight? Grocery shopping alone. I love to put in my headphones and not have to talk to anyone for at least an hour.  lowlight?I was crabby yesterday with everyone. Also My asthma and allergies were pretty rotten to me.

3. what are you looking forward to this week?getting back into the swing of exercising.

4. do you sing in the shower? not since I was in 2nd grade and my family mocked me for it.  or when you are by yourself in the car? Shamelessly. Seriously I love it. So does my husband so that is good.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? 15w 6d PP Feeling great.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight: Had a party for my 30th on Sat. Lowlight: How I felt the next day. haha

3. what are you looking forward to this week? The weekend. ;)

4. do you sing in the shower? or when you are by yourself in the car? Yes to both!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. How are you feeling?
    Tired. For some reason I just can't get enough sleep.

2. Weekend highlight?
    Taking Jack to the orchard with some friends to pick apples.
    Lowlight?
    Having to turn down yet another job because we just can't make it work. I want to be working again, but between my DH's schedule, the cost of daycare, & keeping a level of sanity- it just isn't working out. Sad

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    Both kiddos have Dr appointments. I always love seeing how they've grown.

4. Do you sing in the shower? Or when you are by yourself in the car?
    Not in the shower, I'm usually too busy enjoying the quiet time. But I rock out in the car. Singing like I can, Mariah hands, & beating the steering wheel. I get some looks, but I just keep on jammin'.

• Options

1.  Doing well.  I got a flu shot today so my arm is a little sore.  :)

2.   Highlight:  Buying a new-to-us mini van...I never thought I'd do it but it is AWESOME.  Lowlight:  Nothing that I can think of.

3.  A class to make a Halloween front door decoration.  Hooray crafts!

4.  Not so much in the shower.  I totally rock it in the car, though.  I've been laughed at before.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Not loving this gloomy weather! It's making it hard to get motivated today!

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight - Visiting with the inlaws on Saturday night. Lowlight - DS must be going through a growth spurt or something, because he's been super fussy for the past few days! :(

3. what are you looking forward to this week? I'm going to try and make something cute I saw on pinterest if I can find the time to get out some time and get the supplies!

4. do you sing in the shower? or when you are by yourself in the car? I sing all the time, so yes to both! :)

• Options

1. how are you feeling? CD 41, yes 41. I was hoping taking Provera last month would have jump-started things. I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with me.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight-family wedding   Lowlight-horrible sinus headache yesterday that ruined most of the day

3. what are you looking forward to this week? I bought some cute boots on my lunch hour today. Nothing else exciting is going on this week.

4. do you sing in the shower? or when you are by yourself in the car? I don't normally sing in the shower, but I definitely belt it out in the car!

• Options

1. Pretty good. My husband is stressing me out.

2. Highlight: I destroyed my fantasy football opponent. It was awesome.

Lowlight: Being on call and away from the family for 24 hours this weekend.

3. Eh, not looking forward to much. Funeral tomorrow, on call again Wednesday :(

4.Shower - if I have a song stuck in my head. Car - all the time, although I find myself listening to NPR more and more.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageambigs:

but my reality these days is listening to a nursery rhyme cd with DD#1 over and over and over again.  sometimes i wish i hadn't told her about the cd :)

ugh, this too. Jocelyn wants to hear the same 3 songs over and over again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"