1st Trimester
Options

If you had cramping before your BFP come in

I'm just a few days away from my planned test date, but I'll need to test earlier due to a girls night. I want follow the 'drink til it's pink' rule. I've been cramping for a few days now. I was quick to get a BFP with DS, so I'm scared it's not going to happen as easy/fast with this one. Trying to mentally prepare myself for a BFN lol. So who else had the pre-AF like cramps before their BFP?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you had cramping before your BFP come in

• Options
    I had small AF-like cramps.  I probably wouldn't drink, but it's up to you.  I thought I was having period cramps and had a margarita that night.. next day I ended up feeling extra weird and decided to test..ended up with a BFP.  The doctor said the margarita had a very little chance of hurting baby.. but I still regret it :(  I wonder if you could test early with a first response?  That way you would know for sure.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I had cramps. I was actually so sure I was going to get AF that I was carrying tampons around with me =/
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJennyJensing:
    I had cramps. I was actually so sure I was going to get AF that I was carrying tampons around with me =/

Haha yeah I'm doing that too.

• Options
    I had my normal pre-AF symptoms so I was sure I was going to start. Even after the BFP, I was still having AF-like symptoms. From what I've read. it's normal. I wouldn't drink. But even if you did drink and then tested positive no long after that, the alcohol wouldn't really affect anything since it's still so early.
  • Options
    I had plenty of AF-like cramping before my BFP.  Personally, I wouldn't drink...just make some virgin drinks so the girls didn't start asking questions.  That's totally up to you though.  Good luck with the BFP!!!
  • Options
    I got my BFP this morning and was cramping last night and am still a little crampy.  I had one glass of wine yesterday and am feeling a little guilty...
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Options
    I had cramps that woke me up in the morning for a few days before my BFP.
    Due in May Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Pregnancy tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • Options
    Jumping over from 3-6 months. I had cramping right up until 11 weeks with DS#2
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    About 2 days before my BFP I had AF cramps and the next day I really felt like I could get  my period and then the next day was my BFP and that feeling slowly went away.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

i had awful cramps a few days before my BFP. i was certain my period would start any minute, and kept going to the bathroom to check!

i continued to have cramps until... 6 or 7 weeks i think.
    the cramps weren't as painful, but they were there, and freaked me out a little. but i never had any bleeding or spotting, so i tried to stay calm. (which is incredibly difficult!)

• Options
    I had bad cramps 8 days before my BFP.  Not sure what exactly caused them, but they were bad enough that I took note of it.

• Options
    I had sharp shooting pains on two different occasions which led me to POAS and get my BFP!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was convinced I wasn't pg just because it felt excatly like AF was on her way. I was headed out to a cookout yesterday and my period hadn't shown yet so I took a test just to make sure I could drink, I was fully expecting a BFN because I got a BFN two days prior. To my delight I got a very bright BFP! Every pregnancy is different and there is just no way to tell if its AF symptoms or pg symptoms because sometimes they can feel the same.
  • Options
    Before implantation the fertilized egg gets no nutrition from your body. Even right after implantation it still receives very little and a few drinks are going to be metabolized and filtered by your liver. FAS is the result of continuous heavy drinking throughout pregnancy. Just saying. I had mild cramps prior to my BFP...very mild and intermittent....almost like an achy heaviness. I knew something was up because I don't have cramping prior to menstruation.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemrs+harlow:
    Before implantation the fertilized egg gets no nutrition from your body. Even right after implantation it still receives very little and a few drinks are going to be metabolized and filtered by your liver. FAS is the result of continuous heavy drinking throughout pregnancy. Just saying. I had mild cramps prior to my BFP...very mild and intermittent....almost like an achy heaviness. I knew something was up because I don't have cramping prior to menstruation.

Yes me too, I don't usually cramp until the day off my period starting. And it's been off and on now for the past few days. Bought a 3 pack of FR tests today (with coupon!) so we'll see what I get in the morning. :) 

• Options
    Why wait until the morning? I took my first one at night and it came up positive. I got the FR ones, too. Just do it now, then you'll know.
  • Options

imagekris2131:
    Why wait until the morning? I took my first one at night and it came up positive. I got the FR ones, too. Just do it now, then you'll know.

Because if it's neg, I'll end up taking another in the morning anyways because of the higher concentration in FMU. Believe me I want to, but I don't want to waste the test either lol.

• Options
    I knew I was pregnant this time around because I started having cramps earlier than normal (9dpo) that didn't go away.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes, definitely!

I was also sure I was getting af - totally convinced.

I had a lot of cramping - dull and persistent.

GOOD LUCK! 

• Options
    Well I broke down and tested this afternoon, didn't hold it for 5-8 hours or anything. Was neg. Will try again in the morning. :(
  • Options
    Yep, mild period type cramping.  So much in fact that I was sure that I was out this cycle, then I got my BFP.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did starting at 6DPO, which is way early for period cramps. (I usually get them starting around 12DPO.) I got a - at 8DPO, a faint + at 10DPO, and a strong one at 12DPO.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"