Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Sleep help

One of our 8 week old twins is a great sleeper at night but problem is after her first 4-5 hour stretch she won't go back to sleep in her rnp, only while being held!! So I have been camped out on the couch holding her and I need help to break this habit! Soon I would love to transition them to their cribs but I dread it because they Gould be sleeping soundly and once I put them in their cribs they are up within 5 minutes. Help! Any advice is greatly appreciated! TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sleep help

• Options
    No advice, but I feel your pain. DD is almost exactly the same! Sleeps for a really great stretch in her RNP, then up and won't go back down unless the comes into bed with me! I don't mind now while I am not working, but we are gonna have to break the cycle soon! DH has been pushing for her to go in her crib, but I know I will be up checking her every 5 min! Especially after the SIDS post, I find myself waking out of dead sleep in a panic to check to make sure she is breathing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Have you tried a white noise machine (Sleep Sheep, etc)? We couldn't live without it. Our LO can now be put in his crib awake and as long as he has white noise, he can fall asleep on his own.

Good luck! 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"