Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

2 month old sticking tongue out constantly

My two month old sticks his tongue out over and over again. He's been doing this for about a week now. The first day or two he started doing it, I thought he just discovered his tongue. Now I'm wondering if he'll ever stop! Anyone else notice this?

Re: 2 month old sticking tongue out constantly

• Options
    Does he have reflux?
    Sophia Elizabeth born at 28 weeks, 6 days. Weighing 3lbs, 3oz and 15 1/8" long. SS Photography blue petti
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options

My 2 month old does the same thing.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Must be an age thing...DS will be 8 weeks on Saturday and he does this, too.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Doc doesn't think so, but he spits up a ton.

• Options
    My LO has been doing this for weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My LO does this sometimes if I lay him down immed after I feed him but I usu think it is because he has a burp.   I burp him and then he usu. stops sticking his tongue out.
  • Options
    Always! I almost wonder if this is why she can't keep the stupid binky in her mouth! Her tongue is all over the place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday           <a href=Image and video hosting by TinyPicQuit talking about me on The Bump! Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMrsBoike:
    Always! I almost wonder if this is why she can't keep the stupid binky in her mouth! Her tongue is all over the place.

Yes!! 

• Options
    imagekkasper13:

imageMrsBoike:

Yes!! 

this.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
  • Options
    My LO does the same thing. Its kinda funny Stick out tongue
  • Options
    Mine does that too. We're probably horrible parents but we found out when we blow on her face she sticks her tongue out. Hours of entertainment. ;)
  • Options
    It is completely normal.  Your LO is discovering that her tongue can move when she wants it to.  My DD does the same thing, and when she is really going at it, we hold her up to our faces and try to stimulate her as much as possible.  She seems to really enjoy it.
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• Options
    My LO does all the time.  Pedi says it is from acid reflux. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"