Philadelphia Babies
Options

Andorra's Lil Angels

Anyone have any information about this place?  I am considering pulling DS out of Les Petits Cherubs and switching to here--but I wanted to see if anyone had an good/bad experiences first.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Andorra's Lil Angels

• Options
    I wouldn't consider it because of the church affiliation.  
  • Options
    They have strange hours. I looked there for our little one and it was too short of a day for our full-time schedules. Which LPC are you pulling out of and can I ask why? We have DD slated to start at the east falls campus but have some reservations.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are at the Ridge campus--and there were a few incidents that made me uncomfortable.  I didn't have a doc's note to provide my own food at first, so for the first two days he had breakfast and then nothing until I picked him up at 4:00.  They were "behind schedule" (both days) and didn't think to give him a snack or milk when he woke up.  He was starving.   Also, an aide reprimanded a 14 month old on two separate occasions by yelling at her in front of me.  I talked to the manager and things seem to be better, but I highly recommend a doc's note letting you bring in your own food, or else your child will not eat if they don't like what is on the menu.

If the Angels had better hours, would you have chosen them?   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    THanks for the reply. I am so anxious about the day care bit. I'm trying to have a positive outlook so any info I have ahed of time will make the return to work easier.  I think I would have gone with lil' angels. I have a friend who has her daughter there and raves about the care. She works part time near the church so its ideal for her situation. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"