Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Confused...

Why does the bump say my LO is eight weeks today when she won't be until Sunday? Does the bump consider a new week to start on Wednesday? I keep going in and re-saving DD birthday, but still it updates to a new week on Wed instead of Sun...anyone else having a similar issue?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Confused...

• Options
    It says 8 weeks or two months?
  • Options
    It says your baby is eight weeks...when you first log on, on the right hand side.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What's her birthday? I'm asking questions as if I can help but I likely can't lol. I can't even get mine when I log on to acknowledge that I've had a kid!
  • Options
    Her BD is 7/24. TB is definitely the most confusing website ever! lol! And they are constantly changing things, so as soon as you think you have it...BAM it's all f'd up again! lol
  • Options
    That's interesting.. I also noticed that this site uses Eastern Std time zone as well.. i wonder if there's a glitch..?
  • Options
    When was your due date?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine does the same thing... it will say she is the next week ahead a few days early. I don't really let it bother me because I know the real date, kwim?
  • Options

imageMustanGTbaby13:
    Mine does the same thing... it will say she is the next week ahead a few days early. I don't really let it bother me because I know the real date, kwim?

This is what I was going to say.  

• Options
    I was due 7/22. It doesn't really bother me either, just figure it was another bump quirk...but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same thing happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"