Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Need ideas -- baby related bday present for DH

DH's birthday is coming up and I would really like to get him something special that is baby related....not generically baby related, but something about our LO :)

But I am totally clueless on what I could get him.

I would greatly appreciate ideas!!!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need ideas -- baby related bday present for DH

• Options

I was just talking about this today w/ my SIL since my DH's birthday is coming too. Some suggestions were:

A handprint/footprint mold to make a paperweight for DH's desk

Nice framed photo of DH & LO

That's all we had that was baby-related. I'll be interested in other ideas too!

• Options

There are some personalizable (if that's a word) items on this website for men.  They aren't necessarily something all men would like but not knowing your DH maybe somthing could work for you.

https://www.thevintagepearl.com/categories/men_c7

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work for a childcare center and some of the things we do for father's day consist of a frame in the shape of a ball and have a picture of LO in there. You can make a shirt for Dad that says "Keep your hands off my dad" and have LO's handprints on it. Dads are harder than moms to create gifts for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageD&JSimons:
    I work for a childcare center and some of the things we do for father's day consist of a frame in the shape of a ball and have a picture of LO in there. You can make a shirt for Dad that says "Keep your hands off my dad" and have LO's handprints on it. Dads are harder than moms to create gifts for.

I work at a preschool so going off this my all time favorite father's day gift was a poem printed on velum paper with the child's footprint behind it.  Super easy and amazingly cute! If you print it on 3x5 or 4x6 paper you could then frame it.

Here is the poem:

Walk A Little Slower Daddy

For My Daddy

"Walk a little slower Daddy,"
    said a child so small,
    "I'm following in your footsteps
    and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast,
    Sometimes they're hard to see;
    So walk a little slower, Daddy,
    For you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up,
    You're what I want to be;
    Then I will have a little child
    Who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right,
    And know that I was true,
    So walk a little slower, Daddy,
    For I must follow you."
  • Options
    I bought my DH infant Vans sneakers for Father's Day this year. He is a shoe fanatic and owns a million pairs of Vans. He loved them and even though LO only wore them once they are a really cute memoir!
  • Options
    Check out websites like snapfish or shutterfly for cute gift ideas.  I've gotten cards, notepads, & mouse pads with my LO's pictures on them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"