May 2011 Moms
Options

Canadian ladies...

I think it might be because LO got up an hour earlier than normal, and I'm crazy tired, but I totally just teared up at the new Tim Horton's commercial - like tears DOWN my FACE. Oh dear.  It's going to be one of those days.

(It's the commercial with the dad visiting his daughter after she moves to the big city - maybe its cause I have such a crappy relationship with my own dad). 

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Canadian ladies...

• Options

I may have sniffled at that one, too. Wink

I'm way too easy to make weepy lately.

• Options

I don't think I've seen that one yet.  I remember that there was one that made me tear up when I was pregnant with my first.

It'll probably make me tear up though.  Dad stuff gets to my heart, as I lost my Dad when I was in Kindergarten.

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't seen that commercial yet but the Pampers commercial had me teary eyed every time I saw it while I was pregnant (this one).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemelpatbat:
    My favourite is the one with the man buying all the winter clothing and picking up his wife and kids at the airport.  Gets me every time.

So this. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"