Tennessee Babies
Options

Looking for New OB in Smyrna/Murfreesboro area...

Anyone have a totally wonderful Dr./OB they could refer me to in the Smyrna/Nashville/Murfreesboro vicinity. I'm willing to drive for a good Dr. I have had an OB/GYN in the Hermitage area, but after the first visit, my DH and I both decided we want someone different.

Any recommendations?? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Looking for New OB in Smyrna/Murfreesboro area...

• Options
    both of my SILs looooove dr chesney in the boro.  he delivered my niece and both nephews:) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm a little late responding but... here goes :)

I heard Dr. Taylor at MTMC is great :) I'm not personally seeing him myself (am currently at Stonecrest) but am considering going to MTMC... So many of my girlfriends rave about him...said he has an absoultely wonderful personality, and is very genuine. Also has an old professor I ran into tell me about him, too. Too many have recommended him for it to not be true.

Downside: I hear it might take a bit to get in to see him/MTMC in general. I called and I had to wait several days for a call back... Couldn't get an appointment for another 4 weeks after I talked to them (but didn't schedule it, yet)... But, if he is as great as people say, I'm sure it's worth the wait! If your further along than me, you might be able to get in quicker though! GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Dr. Hamrang at Genesis Women's Care in Stonecrest Hospital.  She and her staff have been amazing before and during the pregnancy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just recently switched to a new dr too.  I would recommend her to anyone, she's GREAT!  Dr. Amanda Barrett, with Women's Obstetric at Baptist in Nashville, 615-340-4655.  She delivers at Baptist and Centennial.  My first appointment with her, took 2 1/2 hours...that was with her, not waiting!  She was very thorough and we went through a lot of stuff that my previous dr failed to do!  Have my next appt with her this week, and looking forward to it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Dr.Taylor with Murfreesboro Medical Clinic is awesome.  I live in spring hill, but made the drive to the boro for all my appoinments  and to deliver my daughter so i could stay with dr.taylor
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"