Oregon Babies
Options

Child Care in Camas or Vancouver?

Hi everyone!  I am a new mommy to my 2 week old baby boy.  I am already getting great anxiety about going back to work in a few months and leaving him with childcare or a nanny for 2-3 days a week.  I am trying to give my anxieties to God and just purely enjoy this time off with my new son.  However, when he is three months I will need to go back to work...

Anyone know of any good nanny's or good childcare places in Camas or Vancouver area that I can look into?  Any suggestions would be great.  Also if anyone knows of any mom's groups in this area also that would be great.  Thanks everyone!

Kate 

Re: Child Care in Camas or Vancouver?

• Options

Hi Kate,

I recently moved to Camas with my husband from Hawaii. I'm a nurse, working with a pediatric homecare company, and I have nannied for years. I'm only working part time right now, so if you need a nanny or some form of child care, I'd be more than happy to meet up with you and chat! 

Aloha,

Clare

• Options

Hi Kate:

I am looking for similar information.  Did you find any good information on Camas/E. Vancouver childcare.  Can't believe the information is so hard to come by for the vancouver area.

Thanks,

• Loading the player...
  • Options

One of my coworkers lives around Fisher's Landing and she has had a good experience with the Kinder Care that's there.  She says all of the staff there are very caring and very professional.  Her son is 1 year old now, but she has been taking him there 3-5 days/week since he was 6 months old.

I have to find childcare for myself eventually too...I live in SE PDX though, so I will probably take my baby somewhere else.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"