I figured it's time for a board change. I've lurked here and there with this board I guess it's time for an introduction. I got a +PT in July from an ER visit due to cramps. FH is reserves right now trying to go through the conditional release and go active duty. We found out 2 weeks ago I am going to m/c and now we are just waiting for the process to start and finish. FH went for his monthly training this weekend and noticed some changes with what they were doing and came home to tell me he thinks his unit might activate. I grew up an army brat and I know that should make this easier but the thought kept me up all night. After the m/c passes we plan on trying again. If his unit activates it pushed up the wedding to something quick and simple in the court house. I'm scared to try again if he does activate. Advice?
Ft. Benning hospital question-I know with D&Cs the civilian hospitals in Columbus/Phenix City won't put you to sleep during but does anyone know if Ft. Benning will?? If so I think I may take that route if this doesn't progress naturally.